Just Booked Oasis Package on HMC, Anyone Else Done This

bigjohn42

Hey Folks, Just Booked the Oasis Package for HMC for 12 people in our party on 3-9-09, has anyone ever booked this and if so did you enjoy it?, was it worth it? it seems to come with alot of fun stuff. Everyone is ponying up the 100.00 per person, seems like a good deal. we were going to rent two cabana's and then someone wanted butler service, I said "lets get the big Oasis instead", so really looking forward to it!!!!!!! any input would be great, thanks, John:)

I think it sounds fabulous and you will have a great time! The last time I was at HMC I thought if we ever came again with a big group I'd LOVE to get the big cabana. It looked so wonderful! We booked the green cabana for our December cruise - just two of us... :(

We've booked it twice now and I must say, it has been completely awesome both times. We will probably try and do so again for our upcoming trip, if it is available.

It is totally worth the amount spent - especially for someone like me who has to stay out of the sun, but still wants to stay at HMC all day. :)

Archived