Car service recommendations

ute_fan

I've been reading back through the posts, and noticed several negative reviews. Any updates as to who is currently providing the best car service?

We need to schedule a pickup at our hotel near JFK prior to our cruise, which departs from the Manhattan cruise terminal. Also, we're staying on-night post cruise in the city. Is it smarter to schedule a car service to take us from the pier to the hotel then, or would a taxi work just as well?

TIA!

I don't think you will have any problem getting a taxi from your hotel to take you to the pier. You will find taxi's galore at the pier when you disembark--that is probably your best bet for getting to your hotel.

If you would rather have a car service from your hotel-- I'm sure the hotel could provide you with some names & numbers.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Ute_Fan,

I was on the boards looking for the same information and thought I would take the chance to say Congratulations, from an Aggie, on the win (slaughter) last night! :(

The Utes weren't very nice to you last night. I really wish that something could be done to impove Utah State football again. Your basketball team is always competitive, and it's too bad that football hasn't been lately.

When are you cruising?

Archived