2 Day Cruise with a Saturday Departure - does it exist?

dtownjbrown

Ive been looking for a short cruise that wouldnt require me to take time off from work (i.e. depart on a Saturday), but havent had any luck. I work 3rd shift so returning on a Monday wont be a problem, as long as I can make it to work by midnight. Can someone recommend a cruiseline that may offer two-day cruises that depart on a Saturday? I can travel almost anywhere in the US....thanks to my airline-employed BFF, I can fly standby for CHEAP :D

Ive been looking for a short cruise that wouldnt require me to take time off from work (i.e. depart on a Saturday), but havent had any luck. I work 3rd shift so returning on a Monday wont be a problem, as long as I can make it to work by midnight. Can someone recommend a cruiseline that may offer two-day cruises that depart on a Saturday? I can travel almost anywhere in the US....thanks to my airline-employed BFF, I can fly standby for CHEAP :D

Quite a few 3 days cruises-leave Friday at 5:00PM (or close). Mexico, Pacific Northwest, Caribbean. Return early Monday morning.

For strictly Saturday/Sunday-Regal Bahama does 2 days out of FLL. There are a couple of other ships that leave FLL/MIA-mostly gambling boats, but you can spend the night in the Bahamas and return the next day on the ship. MSC also has OCCASIONAL 2 day cruises out of Florida.

Then there are quite a few river boat cruises that are only 2 days. Spirit of Peoria (out of Peoria Ill), the Natchez Queen (out of New Orleans), one out of Savannah also.

There are periodically 2 day weekend cruises out of NYC also. Just have to call a cruise agent to find one of those.

Hello, Yes, Carnival does a 2 nighter to Nowhere every October out of Norfolk, VA (not tooo far from Ohio). This year it is Saturday October 11th...Maureen.. They are also showing the one for next year, I didn't notice the date or if it is Saturday, also. Check on Travelocity or Carnival web site...Maureen

Archived