We Won!!

MrsFixitCT

So, we come home from work tonight, and there's a big envelope from AAA sitting in the door..."hmm...I thought our TA said she'd call when our documents came in...and that's an awful big package for documents...and it's bendable/soft...what the heck?"

Open the package, and inside are 2 RC waffle weave bathrobes, along with a letter thanking us for participating in the "virtual travel show" that took place a couple of weeks ago...

Not even going to unpack them...they're going with us on the Liberty...we won't even have to bother our cabin steward for them!!

Now, if the upgrade fairy shows up too... :rolleyes:

So, we come home from work tonight, and there's a big envelope from AAA sitting in the door..."hmm...I thought our TA said she'd call when our documents came in...and that's an awful big package for documents...and it's bendable/soft...what the heck?"

Open the package, and inside are 2 RC waffle weave bathrobes, along with a letter thanking us for participating in the "virtual travel show" that took place a couple of weeks ago...

Not even going to unpack them...they're going with us on the Liberty...we won't even have to bother our cabin steward for them!!

Well Done, lets hope the fairy pops her head in for you:D

We got similar robes when we booked Summit to Alaska - My question is why schlep robes and stuff your bags when there will be robes waiting for you

We got similar robes when we booked Summit to Alaska - My question is why schlep robes and stuff your bags when there will be robes waiting for you

Excellent point..

We don't schlep ANYTHING with us

we don't need.

In fact, we take along some thing like old shoes to walk

in ashore so we don't have to cary them back

and, free up space for things we pick up on the cruise.

One can not afford to be over 50 lbs and, now

dumb UNITED Airlines is charging $50.00 each for a second bag. :mad:

(I would NEVER fly them if I did not have to...)

... Open the package, and inside are 2 RC waffle weave bathrobes, along with a letter thanking us for participating in the "virtual travel show" that took place a couple of weeks ago...

Congrats on the robes!!! I agree with some of the posters above... Open and enjoy them now. Use the robes on the ship when sailing. No need to stuff you bags with them.

RA

Archived