Has this site been wanky today

Addictedtwo

• Administrators

Well, not sure what "wanky" means (and not sure I want to google it either). But, check out my announcement for the long story.

Thanks for sticking with us, and we're sorry for any withdrawal symptoms we may have caused.

Laura

Well, not sure what "wanky" means (and not sure I want to google it either). But, check out my announcement for the long story.

Thanks for sticking with us, and we're sorry for any withdrawal symptoms we may have caused.

Laura

Thank you...I thought is was just my computer not working again!!:))

LOL - I think you definitely mean wonky........... wanky is something entirely different, maybe an adverb from something you don't want to discuss in too much detail.

I was thinking more along the lines of Whacky. I actually vacuumed my house , did laundry and realized I had 2 dogs and 2 cats to play with:rolleyes:

Glad to be back!

Laura

Thank you. This good side of the boards being down was I think I got more done at work today, but I don't like the withdrawals.

Laura

I meant to say "wonky" sorry teacher.

Laura

Hi Laura S. Where is the announcement posted? I could not find it...or I just need to put on my glasses. Thanks.

Laura

Laura, you should be sorry, I actually had to do some real work yesterday. It was your fault.....lol

Nita

ps I see I am not the only one that had to do real work!!!!

Laura

As someone from the UK I had to do a double take when I saw the title of this thread, but then again a "fannie pack" has the same school kid chuckle effect:)

Phil

Hi Laura S. Where is the announcement posted? I could not find it...or I just need to put on my glasses. Thanks.

It is posted at the very bottom or near the bottom of the home page. I saw it for the first time when there were problems about 2 months ago, now when we can't get through in an hour or so, I check to see if anything is posted.

Nita

It is posted at the very bottom or near the bottom of the home page. I saw it for the first time when there were problems about 2 months ago, now when we can't get through in an hour or so, I check to see if anything is posted.

Nita

Thanks Nita! I thought I was going crazy...or is that crazier?!?! :p

Archived