Navigator-I want some details =)

karkee07

In Jan or Feb my family, my boyfriend and my brothers girlfriend are taking a cruise mostly likley out of Ft. Lauderdale on the Navigator. My family and I haven't yet cruised on a Voyager class ship before. This will be my fifth cruise (Platium!!!). My bf and brothers gf have never cruised before so this will be a totally new experience for them. We've also stuck to smaller ships, like the Soveregine, Empress (less then 900ft) and Enchantment. So this is the first time we will be on a bigger ship.

So if anyone has any pictures or anything let me know. I love to know everything about the ships.

Thanks so much!

-Karlee

the beautiful NOS.......you chose a beautiful ship! it was the first cruiseship i was ever on, and i am still in awe of her beauty. the decor is elegant and the color schemes are fun. there is alot to do, and yet...can be as laid back and private as you'd like it to be. i will be on the NOS this coming december, and cannot wait! :D

have a fantastic time, and PS.....the dining room is fantastic and beautiful! ;) lunch and dinner are always good there with alot of choices.

In Jan or Feb my family, my boyfriend and my brothers girlfriend are taking a cruise mostly likley out of Ft. Lauderdale on the Navigator. My family and I haven't yet cruised on a Voyager class ship before. This will be my fifth cruise (Platium!!!). My bf and brothers gf have never cruised before so this will be a totally new experience for them. We've also stuck to smaller ships, like the Soveregine, Empress (less then 900ft) and Enchantment. So this is the first time we will be on a bigger ship.

So if anyone has any pictures or anything let me know. I love to know everything about the ships.

Thanks so much!

-Karlee

Beautiful ship. We love it.

Here are a few pics. I just started the webshots thingy so not all pics are uploaded yet.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2373184670103747233FSLWuX

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2797950660103747233UqtoDp

Just remember, if you pick those 2-Nighters in Jan 09 you won't get a Plat balcony discount.

http://navigatoroftheseas.googlepages.com :D

Been on Navigator twice and just booked my third trip on her for January.

Awesome website! I can't wait to sail. She's the biggest ship we will sail with as of Januaray.

Which cruise are you taking with her?

We're thinking the 4 night with the stop in Couzmel and the two days at sea since my brother's gf and my bf are new to this....

thanks!

Awesome website! I can't wait to sail. She's the biggest ship we will sail with as of Januaray.

Which cruise are you taking with her?

We're thinking the 4 night with the stop in Couzmel and the two days at sea since my brother's gf and my bf are new to this....

thanks!

I'm doing the January 12th Cozumel and Belize sailing. I've been on Navigator twice and I can assure you that 4 days is not enough to experience this amazing ship! My two Navigator cruises have been 5 days each and even that's barely enough time. I may even do a back-2-back in January to spend more time.

By the way, they're offering great deals right now for the January 12th sailing.

Thanks Karlee for starting this. We're booked on a b2b on the Navigator at the end of February/first part of March - looking forward to a whole new shipboard experience!:D

Thanks to everyone for their photos and info!!!:)

Archived