What is happening to Radiance?

dubaihammer

When trying to book any cruise on the Radiance after November 2009, the RCCL booking site is showing them as not available.

Does anybody know what the plans are for her in 2010?

There are a group of us here in the Los Angeles area hoping it will replace Monarch....as we are losing her in 2 weeks.

Lots of talk about Radiance dropping the S. American itineraries due to slack bookings and going onto longer itineraries in the Caribbean, but I haven't seen any reason for it to be there, especially since 2 Oasis class ships will be there.

Dave

There are a group of us here in the Los Angeles area hoping it will replace Monarch....as we are losing her in 2 weeks.

Lots of talk about Radiance dropping the S. American itineraries due to slack bookings and going onto longer itineraries in the Caribbean, but I haven't seen any reason for it to be there, especially since 2 Oasis class ships will be there.

Dave

Oasis and Allure are set for the 7 day cruise market and placing the Radiance on 10 and 11 day Caribbean cruises wouldn't be any sort of conflict and would have a completely different sort of appeal from Oasis and Allure. I, for one, miss the Circle the Caribbean cruises that the Brilliance, and before her, the Splendour used to offer.:)

Archived