Still looking for Eurodam SC interior photos

maxxboy

Thanks, but I've seen those. I'm looking for SC interior photos in particular.

LOL! I'm beginning to think they don't exist!

Those pics will exist after we return from the 11/8 sailing! We are in cabin #6175. I recall seeing some pics of an SC balcony on deck 5 somewhere on this board. I think RevNeal posted them.

Those pics will exist after we return from the 11/8 sailing! We are in cabin #6175. I recall seeing some pics of an SC balcony on deck 5 somewhere on this board. I think RevNeal posted them.

Yep, I saw those, but if you get any interior shots that would be great.

honky_tonk_afro.jpg

Beautiful! Just my style!!

Anyone here have any Eurodam SC interior photos to share? I've been looking since the inaugural cruise.

img_deluxe_ver.jpg

Here an artist (very good) impression of the suite including a layout. It's from Holland America site Eurodam page......

Greetings Ben.

PS wanted to see more of here fabulous interiors including video's of the interior exterior and dedication (attended as guest) look on my site special Eurodam page http://www.nasm1873.nl/newpage19.html

Greetings Ben.

img_deluxe_ver.jpg

Here an artist (very good) impression of the suite including a layout. It's from Holland America site Eurodam page......

Thanks, but I've seen that as well. Looking for real photos from someone who has stayed in an SC.

I've been unsuccessfully looking for passenger photos of stateroom 6113, however I believe no one on this board has stayed in this stateroom yet.

Good Luck with your quest!!

Hey now! This thread is about Eurodam SC interior staterooms photos!!!

The links below will take you to a videos of an aft, corner SB suite. They are a similar layout and nearly identical location to the SC's, and I suspect they're SB's only because of they're on higher decks and are closer to the Neptune Lounge. If you can get past the couple's bickering (no offense to that couple if they're on these boards), it should be quite useful to you.

Archived