E-Docs - Not Ready to print?

neatokimmo

I did but she doesn't seem very worried about it. I want to verify my stock OBC has been applied, plus I'd like to have my docs!

This is the message:

Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival (MessageID: 1203)

Document Pending

If the charge already went through on my CC a month ago, would it still be held? The transaction came through as "

CARNIVAL CRUISE TKT/RE MIAMI FL

sounds like your TA may be holding your payment.I had this happen to me a few months ago for my cruise in 11 days. Demand that your TA release payment to CCL so you can see your DOCS. Good Luck.

Mine has a messageID but it refers to the fact we want paper docs. Our TA told us not to do anything and he would get our docs. It now says that we requested paper docs. It's the first time I've noticed our "my documents" is "complete". It could be that your TA requested paper docs and it's pending.

Ok that makes sense then, maybe she requested paper and I requested e-docs and the system is confused.

Mine has a messageID but it refers to the fact we want paper docs. Our TA told us not to do anything and he would get our docs. It now says that we requested paper docs. It's the first time I've noticed our "my documents" is "complete". It could be that your TA requested paper docs and it's pending.

We are 60 something days out now, wouldn't the unpaid passages already canceled out? Or do TAs get a little bit of extra time that people booking through the website/phone do not get?

Your TA may have booked you as part of a group. In that case you cant print your docs until everyone on the group has paid.

We have somewhat similar situation. We are 57 and 63 days out. Our message is edocs not available until cruises paid in full.

Full payments went on our amex 6 weeks ago, the amex card you pay in full each month end. So full payment is long gone thru.

I called and questioned Carnival, even tho we did use on online cruise wholesaler. They explained that often what the agents or cruise wholesalers do is collect the $, and send dozens of payments at a time, rather than send one today three tomorrow six next day, they will probably send 100 every 4 to 5 weeks

So in fact, you are paid in full, and the travel agent has your $, they very likely havent forwarded it to carnival yet, (that's called floating payments and is unethical)and will do so when they send along another cpl hundred payements.. thats the explan I got

kinda makes sense actually

Who's name was on the AMEX, CCL or the TA? If CCL, then I'd think that there might be some some confusion as to the application of your charge. If it was the TA's name, then please call them immediately and find out why CCL hasn't been forwarded the payment.

Please don't wait to long. If there's an issue, you want to make sure that you're not dealing with it at the last minute.

Another reason to book directly with Carnival!

I learned my lesson by booking with a not so reputable TA that held my payment several weeks:mad: .

Now I will only book with my PVP! No hidden charges for changes, always answers my calls and e-mails,and saves me from a heart attack when I get frustrated.

Archived