Heather....in case you are gone......

sail7seas

In case you do not get your computer back from the 'computer fix it place' before you leave, I want to be sure to wish you Bon Voyage.

Blue Skies and Calm Seas and Have a Wonderful Time.

Hope you have the best, best time and look forward to hearing about it when you return.

Have a Wonderful Cruise.

Heather, I too want to wish you a Wonderful Cruise. In just a week from tomorrow you will get to board the Beautiful Oosterdam. I know you more than deserve this cruise. I will be boarding the Ryndam the day before you get off the Oosterdam so I guess we will see each other on line once you get your computer fixed.

Have a GREAT Cruise.:cool:

Bon Voyage!!!!

In case you do not get your computer back from the 'computer fix it place' before you leave, I want to be sure to wish you Bon Voyage.

Hope you have the best, best time and look forward to hearing about it when you return.

Have a Wonderful Cruise.

And I wish you a Bon Voyage too!!!!! :D And I hope to see you on board!!!!! :D ;) And here I am reading the boards when I should be packing!!!!! :eek:

Dee

CruisinNana......Wishing you a GREAT Cruise. Blue Skies and Calm Seas. Laugh a little too much; eat a little to much; drink a little too much.......Have a wonderful time.

Woefully, I must wait until January for our next cruise.

Bon Voyage Heather and CruisinNana!:)

Here's to safe seas and spectacular sunsets! Have a big margarita and think of all of us CC'ers who are still home!:D :cool:

P.S. Opp's sorry for the double post, I had a blonde moment!

CruisinNana......Wishing you a GREAT Cruise. Blue Skies and Calm Seas. Laugh a little too much; eat a little to much; drink a little too much.......Have a wonderful time.

Now, Sail, are you sure you don't know me???? I do all three of the above on a cruise........ :D Thanks for your good wishes!

Woefully, I must wait until January for our next cruise.

Thankfully, we have these boards to help us through the "dry" times!!!! January will be here before you know it! Dee

Bon Voyage Heather and CruisinNana!:)

Here's to safe seas and spectacular sunsets! Have a big margarita and think of all of us CC'ers who are still home!:D :cool:

P.S. Opp's sorry for the double post, I had a blonde moment!

Thanks, localady.....being a blonde, I understand those moments; however, my blonde moments have turned into "senior" moments! :o Dee

Thank you, Sail, for thinking of me!!! And thanks everyone else for your good wishes!!! I am so hoping to get my computer back because the last week before sailing is such a happy time to be visiting the Boards!

And I so want to hear about Gretchen's cruise ... she gets back today.

Dee, hope to see you on board as well! Hope you're coming to the Sports Bar at 4 on Monday for a quick hello at least:) .

Sail, I giggled when I read "woefully" you must wait. My heart simply breaks for you;) .

Sail, I giggled when I read "woefully" you must wait. My heart simply breaks for you;) .

I get no sympathy here. You're a tough bunch. :) ;) :D

I hope you'll be able to be on the Board this week, Heather. We'll miss you.

Dee, hope to see you on board as well! Hope you're coming to the Sports Bar at 4 on Monday for a quick hello at least:) .

I will certainly try. Somehow, I never seem to be able to meet at the specified time and place but seem to meet other CC'ers during the week. Something always seems to come up with others I am traveling with. None of them are on the boards. Have a safe journey to FLL and happy packing this week.

Dee

Have a Wonderful Cruise.

hey Heather...will see you at the latest at the Sport's Bar Monday at 4:00! I'm all packed...and just waiting to leave! Will pick up Marsha and Amanda at Tampa airport Friday night...then drive over to Fort Lauderdale Saturday to enjoy the day there. We will be at Hyatt Pier 66 roof-top lounge Saturday to watch the Saturday cruise ships leave port. Planning on boarding the "O" Sunday as soon as they open for boarding. happy packing!!!

Cass (and Marsha and Amanda)

Heather .... Since you are having "computer problems", thought I'd better wish you a :D BON VOYAGE :D right now!!!

Really hope you have a wonderful time and will be anxious to read your full report when you return! Don't forget to tell me what you do in Tortola. We've been on "Virgin Island Sailaway" twice and loved it both times ... BUT are going to wait for you to return with an up-date before booking it for our January Veendam cruise.

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Heather .... Since you are having "computer problems", thought I'd better wish you a :D BON VOYAGE :D right now!!!

Really hope you have a wonderful time and will be anxious to read your full report when you return! Don't forget to tell me what you do in Tortola. We've been on "Virgin Island Sailaway" twice and loved it both times ... BUT are going to wait for you to return with an up-date before booking it for our January Veendam cruise.

Thank you, OCruisers!!! So nice of you to wish us well. My computer is all fixed and I'm up and running:D . So glad because there's so much info I wanted to get before we leave.

I have a little notebook all ready so I can come back and make a proper report. So watch for that after the 14th!!!

Heather .... Glad your computer is back! Computers are much like cars ... great when they work, hate them when they don't! :D

Thanks for your reply! Certainly, will WATCH for your post. Note: I'm OnTheRoad on business lots in November with my old (has a great key board that's hard to replace) lap top .... so know I'm reading even if I can't respond.

Honestly, can't wait to hear from you on your TOTAL cruise! Think we both like the same sort of thing .... :cool:

Archived