Extra Tipping Cabin Steward Upon Arrival?

crusinpeg

Just asking, what needs to be emptied out of the fridge? Also as part of their daily routine ice buckets are refilled twice a day.

All the soda and mixers and beer we dont' drink. I then fill it with my own soda. If it were Pepsi I would leave it, but it is Coke.

All the soda and mixers and beer we dont' drink. I then fill it with my own soda. If it were Pepsi I would leave it, but it is Coke.

Over 20 cruises with Princess and I've never had anything in my fridge to take out. Just the ice bucket to fill. Princess doesn't put these things in their fridge.

Over 20 cruises with Princess and I've never had anything in my fridge to take out. Just the ice bucket to fill. Princess doesn't put these things in their fridge.

Same here. One of the many things I love about Princess.

Rick,

We do the same thing. Funny, us Santa Claritians think alike!! We buy 8 of the 1/2 pounders and give them out during our cruise. We also pre-tip sometimes for extra services. Why wait til the end of the cruise when they do something special,,reward them on the spot.:D

And, we give a box of See's Lollypops to the Purser's Desk. :) Those folks have to bear the brunt of everything that is "wrong" with the voyage.

Archived