Size of Cabins

JeanieTheMom

cruisedeckplans site has the sq ft.

On ectasy, inside and OVs are all 185 s.f., no regular balconys offered on fantasy class, suites are cat 11 or 12.

On Conquest, inside 185 s.f. and OVs 220 s.f., balconys 185 inside plus the 35 s.f. balcony, 220 s.f. total, suites 11 and 12, plus there is a mid size 9a, balcony for a little more balcony size than a regular balcony.

suites vary.

I was impressed with the rooms on the Ecstasy when we sailed last summer. My husband and I thought they had plenty of room and good storage in the closets... also under the beds is empty and you can slide your suitcases under. There was ample counterspace for our drinks (we brought water/cokes/a box of wine) and my sister had a relatively full soda bar in her room with a box of red AND white wine, the steward kept ice for her at all times. We were very comfortable. And in an inside cabin which, I think, is a little smaller than an outside cabin.

IWe were very comfortable. And in an inside cabin which, I think, is a little smaller than an outside cabin.

Inside and outside cabins same size on Ecstasy. On Conquest they are larger. Just had a 220 s.f. on Conquest, that was NICE. Have to say we enjoyed having the extra space.

I was impressed with the rooms on the Ecstasy when we sailed last summer. My husband and I thought they had plenty of room and good storage in the closets... also under the beds is empty and you can slide your suitcases under. There was ample counterspace for our drinks (we brought water/cokes/a box of wine) and my sister had a relatively full soda bar in her room with a box of red AND white wine, the steward kept ice for her at all times. We were very comfortable. And in an inside cabin which, I think, is a little smaller than an outside cabin.

Sorry to hijack the thread but I am so glad to know that I am not the only person who brings wine in a box on a cruise....I know...I know...not too classy and many wouldn't even dream of drinking wine in a box...but...I actually like the taste and don't have to worry about the bottle breaking. Of course I would never bring a box to dinner :p but for the room....sure thing!

Archived