November 1st...D_Day..Want to join me?

Belle

(ok Thursday night) Wanted this done so you can read it Friday Morning!

Starting our 5th day of being stricter..How are you doing? Are you

making it or it's getting harder? Remember just try to get thru one day at a time. Each day that you say NO to something you shouldn't eat, your

on the "ship" to weight loss!

The weekend is coming, remember you want a loss or a no-gainer weekend.

We have to really watch what we put in our mouths, weekends seem to

be so much harder. Because your off work..relax more..we tend to grab easy foods and eat out more. Have to think of our food choices! Still need your water and exercise too.

So Take care and hear my voice.......

Do you really want to eat that? Drink your water? Did you walk or do exercise today?

Thanks for the morning message Belle. Yes this weekend will be a challange. My and my husbands DDs are putting on a suprise B-day party for DH.

Day 5 is a good one. I've ate on program 4 days, walked 4 days, and did water all 5:) Thank for this thread, every bite I think of you all;)

Morning all,

Belle, I wake up and your here to remind me which is a good thing. So far so good and did manage to get in all the water yesterday. DH wanted pizza last night so I had a chef salad and one slice of pizza then put everything away.

Weekend is going to be a challenge. Heading to O'hare tomorrow afternoon to go to SW MO for my mom's 90th bday on Sunday. We will be there until late Tuesday and she has free reign on where and what we eat (she doesn't drive, so we chauffer her to wherever she wants to go). Strategy that usually works is Oatmeal for breakfast then nothing until dinner time. Still have to be careful at the Chinese Buffet and Olive Garden (her 2 favorite choices) and will probably still pick up 1 or 2 but will be gone in a couple of days when the water weight disappears. Will be sure to keep the water up which will help.

Where is your water?

Happy to be your "morning wake up diet call"!

Sounds like you both have Challenges this weekend.

You can do it!

You've been good during the week..

Good choice only one piece of pizza Donna and drinking your water.

Melody your doing great on walking, water and eating!

I'm doing the diet and the water great but haven't done as much exercise as I should. Only going out once this weekend for dinner, so I'll be watching it.

We all have to be on guard this weekend and try to make the right food choices! Don't forget your water!

You both have fun this weekend and try for a no-gainer weekend!

Hi, I'm Carol. I would love to join you! Cruising Jan. 2..... 20 pouunds would be nice! I am trying to be really strict! I need my formal wear to fit, or I will have to buy something else! i'm sooooo mad at myself. I booked this cruise almost 2 years ago, and I wait until the last minute to loose weight.

Welcome Carol!

You can do it..Start right now with us.

We're trying to be stricter, really think before we eat.

Remember water is very important in our dieting!

Nancy glad your doing great. A cruise coming soon DOES help! LOL

Lets keep it up this weekend..sometimes this is a harder time for us,

so think before you grab that food!

YOU want a no-gainer on Monday!

Good morning everyone! Lost 3 lbs this week! I had a great phase 1 south beach breakfast that was a nice change from eggs: Dannon nonfat plain yogurt with a dash of vanilla extract, a couple sprinkles pumpkin pie spice and a packet of splenda! Really good! Thank you everyone for your support.

How you doing? We started this on Monday so our first weekend being

Strict!

Can you do it? Just have to keep talking to your self or hear my voice talking to you!

Do I really need to eat that?

Did I drink my water? I need to drink more.

Did I exercise enough today?

Carol you have a good start today..keep it up!

Everyone have a good weekend!

This is the 7th day of being stricter. Is it working? Are you doing it?

I'm trying, ate lc yogurt for lunch, went out to dinner last night, was pretty good got veggies instead of the potatos with my chicken, but did eat one roll thro. Had only ice tea to drink. Plus I didn't eat it all, have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Everyone have a good Sunday, take care..there's dangerous foods out there! LOL

WATER>>WATER>>WATER>>WATER>>WATER>>WATER!

EXERCISE>EXERCISE>EXERCISE>EXERCISE>EXERCISE>EXERCISE!

Yes, Belle it's working! I walked 4 of the 7 days. Got the water in all seven. Made it thru the 3 very strict days. Yesterday I had a salad before setting up for the husband's party. Made it thru the whole party on ice tea and one celery stick and a handful of peanuts. I saw the scale move down today lower than it has since being back from Loooong cruise:) If it is still down tomorrow I will claim it as a loss for this first week.

Going to get more water.

Hope everyone made it thru the challenges of the weekend.

Know a few of you had parties and such.

Melody you did great at your husbans party...CONGRATS!

Know you'll have a no-gainer weekend, aren't you proud?

Who else had a no-gainer weekend? Hope everyone did, that will

help you have a loss on Thursdsy.

Well after 7 days..did everyone have a loss? Were you able to stay

Stricter in your eating as you planned? Do your exercise?

Drink your water?

If you did good or didn't to as good as you planned..what are you

going to do different this week?

Hope to hear from you all this week..reading what you all have to say

helps me and everyone else.

Thanks ahead for your imput.

The scale showed a loss this morning, so I'm claiming the loser weekend:) Just want to thank Belle and everyone here. I know this weekend would have turned out way different if I hadn't made the commitment on this thread. I would have used the party as an excuss to eat, drink and be merry. Being just merry made for a very merry Monday morning.

Thanks again everyone!

I've read through this thread and recognize all my helpful buddies from before I last cruised. And I'm back to try to drop the 10 pounds I gained over the summer. :mad: I'm tired of trying to find clothes in the closet that feel comfortable. So I'm here to say I'm getting strict with myself and I WILL lose that weight before Christmas.

Cathy

Yes we're all trying to be stricter. We want our clothes to fit better too

or get smaller ones, We want to lose!

We're tired of fooling around.

Melody don't you feel great.. a loss for the weekend?

I didn't gain, think I have a loss to but will wait till

Thursday to post it. (hope it's still there and more join it) LOL

Cathy good job with the two pounds. Doesn't it just make you feel better being back here? I need this board. I don't know were I'd be if the wounderful people here didn't keep me in line.

I work with an almost all male work force and have for 28 years. It is so nice to just be able to talk with other women who have the same issues as me.

Hope to keep seeing you & your husbands photo posting:)

Hi all, We are back and a definite no gainer with a possible loss if I can ever move again. I knew that Mom had scheduled 2 buffets so I spent 8 hours raking leaves and thinking about all of you back here behaving. Was quite good at the buffets but I do have to come down from carbs all over again. Joe is not exceptionally happy with all of you though! Went to the Cheesecake Factory when we got off the plane and I had half a salad (rest for lunch today) and refused to order any cheesecake. He sulked all the rest of the way home but that is nothing to what he is going to go through next since he has been gaining while I've been losing.

Carol, welcome and you are doing great!

Cathy, Some of us keep coming back for the support and it works. I finally made it past the pre-cruise weight so it can be done. Glad your back. How is Bruce's thyroid doing?

Ok, off to fold laundry and get this place back in shape now that Mom is taken care of for a bit. Looks like more ap's coming tonight if I can manage to stay awake long enough.

Where is your water?

You did great..NO Gain!

Glad you kept hearing "Our Voices"!

Hope you enjoyed yourself while you were away.

Everyone doing good?

I have a house full of women here today..with breakfast and

lunch foods and DESSERTS! I did pretty good! Will

see tomorrow! Doing my usual thro..Plateau..ing!

Get the weight gain/water weight off right away from trips..

then it just sits there!

My metabolism is shot with to much Yo-yo dieting..my fault..

just have to get "IT" back on track!

Any one have hints on how to do that? What worked for them.

Hope eveyone has a good weigh-in day. Hope being strict is working for everyone. Main thing is we want loss's, next best thing is to stay the same.

but NO Gains!

Take Care!

Morning all,

Belle, at least all the good candy is gone! Stay the samer after six days of eating out so I am actually happy with the result. If I can behave, it should be a loss by the weekend after all the water weight is gone. I am starting a grocery list and plan on eating at home all next week to see if I can move it into a loss. Only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving so time to build up the willpower now since that starts a full month of daily temptations.

How is everyone else doing? Where is your water?

Thanks Belle and everyone on this thread. You all motivated me and got me back on track.

Down five this week, yep 5 :)

I broke that ten pound mark and back to where I was in April. NOW, 7 more to go to hit my lowest weight and make my commetment to myself for the year.

Melody..5 lbs..See what you can do..almost to your lowest!

Wish I could say that. You'll lose that 7..I know it!

Donna Glad you didn't gain and now back on track. I know the

Holidays are coming.

Carol..Great you lost this week..doesn't it feel good?

OK ..everyone we have to follow what our friends did..LOSE!

Do the DEW!

Guess I'm joining in, since I've got about 6 weeks before we leave for our long awaited cruise (and my mental health break).

I hope to be careful w/eating... trying to drink the water and exercise as much as possible.

Have a great Friday everyone.

Carolyn

Archived