Pinnacle pre-booking

nodumblond

I'm sorry that I have to ask this, but I'm not finding it on the HAL site and CC's search is down, so forgive me if it's been asked before . . .

Am trying to pre-book the Pinnacle Grill for our trip on Veendam 12/14 (surprise for DH). But not seeing anything on the site to let me do that (and yes, I booked online!). Any thoughts?

Yes - you can pre-book online. Go to "For Booked Guests" and "Onboard Gifts". You will have to register if you do not already have an account. There you will see a link for Pinnacle Grill reservations. Be sure to select the names of the guests you wish to book. Your Credit Card will be charged when you book.

Good luck and have a great cruise!

Just call "Ship's Services" at their 800 number, but if you desire, avoid the (I think it's?) 2nd night and the 2nd to the last night as those are dinners you may want to consider in the main dining room. Have a great time!

We much prefer to go to the Pinnacle on the last formal night -- the tiny, tiny, tough lobster tails and what they call "filet" -- it is worth missing. JMO

But, that's the night they have the escargot. Last cruise, I ordered them through room service, ate them in the room, and then went to The Pinnacle for a yummy meal.

Archived