How nice are the suites on the Norwegian Star

jaw62901

We booked an Penthouse Suite (AE Category) on the Norwegian Star and was wondering how nice are they.

What cabin number? We have sailed twice in cabin 9232 (AE) on the Star and loved it. Is it the biggest suite we have been in? No.. Is it the nicest suite we have been in?? No. But it's location - Aft and on the corner with a wrap around balcony, make it our favorite suite we have ever sailed in. I wish we could take all of our cruises in that suite and on that ship and with the same crew because we felt they are as close to perfect as you get.

Terry and Doug

Bet they loved you on the Star too.

Hey I loved your post about the King Tut exhibit (I have yet to make it). Then they closed that thread before I could tell you a funny story. Will save that one.... :D

Have fun on your trip.

• Administrators
We booked an Penthouse Suite (AE Category) on the Norwegian Star and was wondering how nice are they.

Photos of 8170! :)

http://travel.webshots.com/album/455036378CgWQKS

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa12/alaskacruiselvr/AE8170%20on%20the%20NCL%20Star/?mediafilter=all

I think you picked a winner! Enjoy that aft view, and the swish swish of the wake.

Terry and Doug

Bet they loved you on the Star too.

Hey I loved your post about the King Tut exhibit (I have yet to make it). Then they closed that thread before I could tell you a funny story. Will save that one.... :D

Have fun on your trip.

Awwwww.. thanks Donna.. that was sweet of you to say..we really do love the crew on the Star.. the best crew we have had the pleasure of being with. and we are getting very excited to be going on the Pearl next week. Doug came down with a cold starting Sunday so he has been taking Zicam like crazy.. LOL

MichellP

WE are in 8170 in Feb. , where are the hairdryers located, were your pics from 2005? Does anyone know if the room decor is still the same? thanks

From what I understand, Michell.. it is still the same as it was in 2005. She is getting to the point they need to do a redo on her decor, I think.

• Administrators
MichellP

WE are in 8170 in Feb. , where are the hairdryers located, were your pics from 2005? Does anyone know if the room decor is still the same? thanks

Those actually aren't my photos -- the first ones are from webshots, and the others are from a CC member, BrunoLvr. I just did a search to give the OP here some idea of what to expect from their penthouse. Have a great trip in February!

MichellP

My memory is that the hairdryers are located in the vanity area. I don't use one so I'm not 100% for sure (I have a crew cut). You would think it would be located near the sink in the actual bathroom like in most hotels, but again, that is my memory is that it is in the vanity area which is outside the bathroom, inbetween the bathroom and the closet.

Archived