Informative Website Pertaining to Disney

Sandytoes

I have never sailed on Disney.

I came across this site, not sure if it has been posted here before.

It is filled with everything that has to do with Disney cruises,

which will provide you with a wealth of information.

Photos, menus, Mouse Fan Deals, the list goes on.

Anyway, here is the link for those who aren't aware of it.

Hope this helps.

http://allears.net/index.html

http://allears.net/cruise/cr_news.htm

I have never sailed on Disney.

I came across this site, not sure if it has been posted here before.

It is filled with everything that has to do with Disney cruises,

which will provide you with a wealth of information.

Photos, menus, Mouse Fan Deals, the list goes on.

Anyway, here is the link for those who aren't aware of it.

Hope this helps.

http://allears.net/index.html

http://allears.net/cruise/cr_news.htm

They also have a weekly newsletter that you can sign up for. The site and email newsletter are invaluable.

Deb has by far all along had the best, most comprehensive, most accurate, and very reliable Disney World info out there. She's usually got better info than if you call Disney yourself.

Many other sites have tried to imitate her over the years, no one has come close in terms of unbiased and accurate info.

That's Deb Wills' WDW site. It has lots of great information. She's continued to publish the Magical Disney Cruise Guide on her site when I couldn't keep doing it.

Thanks for posting the link.

You did the cruise guide?

I love Deb's site. I think it's the easiest way to research Disney. Yes I know everyone loves Dis, but those are opinions...lol. On Deb's site, I can actually look at the hotel rooms I am paying for...see the property slide by slide, see the menus at the restaurants and which characters are at which meals.

I love that site. It has helped me through all of our Disney trips.

You did the cruise guide?

I love Deb's site. I think it's the easiest way to research Disney. Yes I know everyone loves Dis, but those are opinions...lol. On Deb's site, I can actually look at the hotel rooms I am paying for...see the property slide by slide, see the menus at the restaurants and which characters are at which meals.

I love that site. It has helped me through all of our Disney trips.

Yep, I started the Guide as a little FAQ back when DCL had only one ship and Cruise Critic was on AOL only as keyword: Cruise. When Disney launched the Wonder, started 7-day cruises then did alternating itineraries it bloated to 75 single-spaced pages in Word. Some time later, Deb asked if I would put it on her site to which I agreed. I eventually gave it to her and just in time. Disney started adding other Caribbean ports, 5-day cruises, West Coast cruises then Europe. I was having trouble keeping up with just the three itineraries, it would be 200 pages now with two more ships on the way. I think that I'm still mentioned in it.

Wasn't there a Castaway Cay website? I can't remember the exact name but I thought it was a derivative of the name "Castaway Cay". It was maintained by a lady from Chicago. She and her husband would take 2 or 3 disney cruises a year. I tried googling it several weeks ago and couldn't get any hits.

Wasn't there a Castaway Cay website? I can't remember the exact name but I thought it was a derivative of the name "Castaway Cay". It was maintained by a lady from Chicago. She and her husband would take 2 or 3 disney cruises a year. I tried googling it several weeks ago and couldn't get any hits.

I love that site: castaway club dot com I think they are up to about 70 DCL cruises now.

That's castawayclub.com. It's run by Barb known here as Inkognito. She doesn't hang around here much any more but she used to be a regular when DCL first started. yes, she does do a lot of cruises. She used to credit her husband's Y2K work for the cruise income. Remember Y2K?

That's castawayclub.com. It's run by Barb known here as Inkognito. She doesn't hang around here much any more but she used to be a regular when DCL first started. yes, she does do a lot of cruises. She used to credit her husband's Y2K work for the cruise income. Remember Y2K?

You mean the biggest non-event in the history of the world? ;)

Thanks everyone, the club part was what was messing me up.

ducklite, I was one of those that helped to make y2k a non-event. Talk about testing. ;)

My husband was as well.

All I could think of that night was that scene in Animal House near the end of the movie with the guy in the road trying to stop the human stampede yelling "remain calm, all is wellllllll..." LOL!

I love both those sites, but only have lightly browsed the CC sit. Allears has helped me so much with my past tow Disney trips though.(along with DIS too) I can't even imagine going anywhere anymore without being informed. How did we do it in the past? LOL!

Archived