Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral

shaggyofwv

We purchased the park and cruise special at the Country Inn & Suites for our cruise on the Mariner October 5, 2008. I just want to tell you guys that this is an excellent hotel that has rooms that have a great view of the port.

We stayed in suite #320 and both of the windows in our room had a great view of the port and we were able to see the ships come and go.

They also did an excellent job of driving us over to the ship on Sunday and they were waiting for us when we disembarked on the 12th.

We paid $159 for the package, so if you factor in what it would have cost to park at Port Canaveral ($15 per day) we really only paid $54 for the room.. A great deal and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone cruising out of PC.

We recently stayed at the Radisson while going out on the Mariner and honestly I would have preferred to stay at the Country Inn and Suites. The hotel looked new and was right there by the port where you could get views. I was not that impressed with the Radisson (we stayed in one King room suites that did not have an outside entry which was a plus) and I thought it was very dated. Although I will say the pool atmosphere (with the singer) was good.

We stayed at the Radison during my first cruise. It was a cute hotel, loved the pool area. Can't remember the details though since it was in 2003. We are looking for hotels in the PC area. I'll point out the Country Inn to my mother, I am not sure she looked at that one yet.

We purchased the park and cruise special at the Country Inn & Suites for our cruise on the Mariner October 5, 2008. I just want to tell you guys that this is an excellent hotel that has rooms that have a great view of the port.

We stayed in suite #320 and both of the windows in our room had a great view of the port and we were able to see the ships come and go.

They also did an excellent job of driving us over to the ship on Sunday and they were waiting for us when we disembarked on the 12th.

We paid $159 for the package, so if you factor in what it would have cost to park at Port Canaveral ($15 per day) we really only paid $54 for the room.. A great deal and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone cruising out of PC.

Good to know.Is this the newer one just before the Radisson?

You should put your review on tripadvisor.com :)

I liked the old Florida feel to Radisson, and the online rate was $99.

Iv read on the thread "I work in Port Canaveral", that either hotel you will get the free parking. Either Country Inn and Suites, or the Radisson, you do not need to purchase the cruise deal. You might check to see if either hotel has changed this policy, its been about just past one year since I stayed there.

Another three votes for Country Inn and Suites from my family.

We stayed there two years ago in a suite, and loved it. My parents and aunt and uncle just stayed there last month. The pool isn't as nice as the Radisson, but the hotel is newer, cleaner, and for a one night pre or post cruise stay, a better choice.

I liked the old Florida feel to Radisson, and the online rate was $99.

Iv read on the thread "I work in Port Canaveral", that either hotel you will get the free parking. Either Country Inn and Suites, or the Radisson, you do not need to purchase the cruise deal. You might check to see if either hotel has changed this policy, its been about just past one year since I stayed there.

Country Inn and Suites gives you a pink slip of paper that you place on your dash that tells their security when your cruise departed and when you will return. I don't know if they would tow your vehicle or not if you don't have this paper.. I woudn't want to risk it.

Residence Inn has the same park and stay as Country Inns. The price is higher, but for those with Marriott points etc. it's a great place. It is also new and right next to Country Inns.

We have stayed at Radisson and Residence Inn and although there is a huge difference, each has it's good points. Radisson has a fun pool and tiki bar. Residence Inn has a free breakfast.

Enjoy!

Archived