I came home from a cruise on Sunday, and booked 2 more today. Am I addicted?

Brushtail

:D

Yes, I booked two more cruises today. Check out my signature, I am so excited.

That works out to be a heap of cruises since our first one in June 2006. (how embarrassing) :o

Come on, who else can come with me on these two fabulous cruises?

That works out to be a heap of cruises since our first one in June 2006. (how embarrassing) :o

In a word YES:D:D sooo addicted but after our wonderful cruise on the PD how could you not be addicted. I have been looking too. I need to check when school holidays are next year.

Aldo is looking at going to Peru trekking next year and jade said yes does that mean that we can go on another cruise. Don't you love her!!!

With all the specials around I may even just wait and see what happens.

Well done, has Gail booked as well, I know she is suffering in the dark somewhere

We were lookin at the 20/10 one but cant get a really good price......would cost us over 10000 for it. We are now looking at May 5 which is cheaper and similar ports with fingers crossed we miss luganville and hit champagne bay.

You and me both Brushtail...the suspense waiting for our Dawn Princess cruise in March was killing me...we dont usually book 18months ahead. In the email today popped up a great special from our T/A for 12 nights on the Diamond Princess...unbelievable price....sometimes I love my husband and other times like today I LOVE HIM. I have been watching these NZ cruises for a while thinking that would be good.

So me, daughter, my mum and a friend are all off around NZ on the 12th Dec

poor husband has to stay at work to pay for my addiction to cruising:D

I have been on the Star Princess and the Pacific Princess so I am really looking forward to the Diamond and the Dawn...

How do you do multiple clocks?

We are seriously considering the NZ one on Pacific Dawn that you booked, but we're also keen on the Tasmanian one on Pacific Sun, which leaves at the same time........ Will have to do some serious consideration about which one to do.

Jenny, I looked a the brochure prices for the NZ cruise, and you certainly got a very good deal, even comparing it to the price breaker fares.

Kym

oooohhhh the Pacific Dawn is coming to NZ in 2010, :cool: :D

About time :D :p NZ has not seen the PD since 2007! (when she was the Regal Princess)

Yep, she's doing the first P&O Australia round trip to NZ in 8 years...

Sydney (1/2/10) - Bay of Islands (4/2) - Auckland (5/2) - Tauranga (6/2) - Napier (7/2) - Wellington (8/2) - Christchurch (9/2) - Dunedin (10/2) - Fiordland (11/2) - Sydney (14/2)

geez Jen, i am not sure you could call in an addiction as it took you four days to book them, i thought you would have done it by tuesday...only kidding, it is not hard to get addicted to this lifestyle

steve

Well done Jen ..that was fast work ..

I agree with Gratz, I have been looking at the Oct cruise as well ..From all my investigations online, the ports look interesting and the set out of the cruise just looks a little different the norm (in my book thats good)..

I checked your Nov 07 piccies out last night as it is an almost idenitcal cruise to mine coming up.. great shots ... (also have seen Dons video as well so between yours and his I feel like I was there with you !)

I look forward to your new material from this cruise as well..

thx

Alicia :)

Archived