Deck Six on Voyager of the Seas

pmaria80

Has anyone who has been located on deck six of VOS ever had any problems with hearing the dining room or shops from deck five? We are currently at the back of deck six in a balcony right above the dining room. I was just a little concerned about noise issues, if any. Thanks!

Has anyone who has been located on deck six of VOS ever had any problems with hearing the dining room or shops from deck five? We are currently at the back of deck six in a balcony right above the dining room. I was just a little concerned about noise issues, if any. Thanks!

OUr network is acting up, at the risk of doubleposting, our tablemates had a deck 6 aft, and said no problems with the dining room (They were at 2nd seating) They did note vibration from the engines though.

We have not been aft on deck 6 but have been on that deck for a number of cruises. WE LOVE DECK 6!!! Easy access to the Promenade deck 5. It seems most everything else is just off the promenade except for the pools. You will love it!

Tim

We have not been aft on deck 6 but have been on that deck for a number of cruises. WE LOVE DECK 6!!! Easy access to the Promenade deck 5. It seems most everything else is just off the promenade except for the pools. You will love it!

Tim

Thank you. You made me feel much better because I am going to be on Deck 6 for the first time, usually I am on the highest level I can go. But since I will be on a cruise in January the only way I could afford to go on another cruise in February (to celebrate my 60th :eek: :p birthday) was to get a balcony cabin on Level 6.

I have the same question, but for deck 10, cabins 1661 & 1663 available and cabins 1677 & 1675 available. Don't know which one to book. it is for the Liberty/Royal Caribbean sailing on the 17th of January, 2009. I am a first-timer... need your expertise!!!

thx

andy

I have the same question, but for deck 10, cabins 1661 & 1663 available and cabins 1677 & 1675 available. Don't know which one to book. it is for the Liberty/Royal Caribbean sailing on the 17th of January, 2009. I am a first-timer... need your expertise!!!thxandy

I have the same question, but for deck 10, cabins 1661 & 1663 available and cabins 1677 & 1675 available. Don't know which one to book. it is for the Liberty/Royal Caribbean sailing on the 17th of January, 2009. I am a first-timer... need your expertise!!!thxandy

I actually enjoyed our PR cabin more than the balcony or ocean view cabins we had on other ships but being on deck six over the pub made it noisier in the evening as we could hear the entertainer below.

We are on deck 6, across from the pub. Wondering how much we will hear it too. Iv read I could call and change it, but someone from our roll call is right next door, which might be fun. Im torn, which is the best pr on deck 6!!!. Another plus is we will be very convenient to the cafe which I loved.

Archived