Pacific Dawn sailing in

dogboy53

I watched her come in from the cruise cam. I have a friend on board & I sms'd her a welcome home msge and she replied back saying she had the best time (she's a first timer) and it was very rough. She's not due back at work until 16th Nov so I have to wait to chat to her about it:mad:

Looks like the Pacific Dawn was running a bit late today. Looking at the web cam last night seemed she was having a rough ride.

My parents were on this cruise. I spoke to Dad this morning who said they had approx 40 knot winds last night. They also had friends on board for their first cruise and they loved it as well, although I am not sure about the last 24 hours!!

just got back on the dawn

very rough last night. high winds and the capt said 5m to 7m swell but during the night it must have got to about 10m,lots of movement,creaks and bangs (only got about 1/2 hour sleep last night and didn't eat dinner)the booze in the bar in the dome ended up all over the floor (what a waste). arrived about 1 and 3/4 hours late this morning so now im going to sleep

mic

It was indeed very rough! Huge swells, big wind, lots of pitching - got very little sleep, so much noise in the cabin (we were on Caribe Deck 9 at the front), got up at 5 to watch her come in to Sydney but as we were running 1/5 hours late it was a long morning as we could only disembark at 11. Apart from this last night we had a fabulous time!

It was indeed very rough! Huge swells, big wind, lots of pitching - got very little sleep, so much noise in the cabin (we were on Caribe Deck 9 at the front), got up at 5 to watch her come in to Sydney but as we were running 1/12 hours late it was a long morning as we could only disembark at 11. Apart from this last night we had a fabulous time!

It was indeed very rough! Huge swells, big wind, lots of pitching - got very little sleep, so much noise in the cabin (we were on Caribe Deck 9 at the front), got up at 5 to watch her come in to Sydney but as we were running 1 1/2 hours late it was a long morning as we could only disembark at 11. Apart from this last night we had a fabulous time!

It was indeed very rough! Huge swells, big wind, lots of pitching - got very little sleep, so much noise in the cabin (we were on Caribe Deck 9 at the front), got up at 5 to watch her come in to Sydney but as we were running 1 1/2 hours late it was a long morning as we could only disembark at 11. Apart from this last night we had a fabulous time!

You can say that again!!;)

I don't think they have found their land legs yet !! LOL

Joanne

Oops, sorry about the triple post!!

I have a question - how long can I expect my world to continue rocking? My head feels a bit odd, like I am still gently swaying LOL!

There is a proper "medical" name for that...

its quite usual and should pass .

You start to worry if its still happening 1 year out:D

Archived