Lost C & A numbers

If you booked with a TA they should have already put in the C&A numbers, if you booked directly with RCCL they should have them. My C&A shows on my online reservation. If all else fails - Crown & Anchor has them - I just inquired about my children's C&A numbers - which they got in 2006 - they emailed me their numbers.

My parents lost their Crown and Anchor numbers. Is there a way to recover them?

Also, we just got our documents so it is too late to get their free things like the Johnny Rockets free dinner if I can recover their numbers?

Go to the RCI website and look up the C&A customer service number. Give them a call and they will tell you what your membership number is. Have your booking number handy and they will enter your upcoming cruise, so they can have your coupons ready in your stateroom for you. I just did this a couple of days ago. If you try to email them, prepare to wait about 3-7 days for a response. Better to call.

Thank you guys! I'll pass on the number and sit there and make sure my dad does it. Could I do that for them or does it need to be him that makes the call?

I'm sure you can do it for him, as long as you have all his info (address, birthday, booking #). Have a great cruise!

Archived