Can't get a hold of Eileen @ Harv & Marv's

tjcletsgo

They come down to the lower 48 every winter to visit with family. Just leave an email or voice mail message and she will get back to you - I promise!!! You've chosen a top notch organization to go on your whale watch with. They were wonderful - lots of humpbacks and other critters. And they're so much fun and enthusiastic! We found that we wished we had booked the longer tour. Longer is definitely better when ww with Harv and Marv's!

For what it's worth, I booked H&M last March for peak season (mid-July). They were booked first thing in the morning but could do any other time so we went in the afternoon. The point is that I was worried we were late in the game but everything was OK....and unfortunately with the economy I think bookings will be weak next summer...so availability should be even better.

FYI, I've heard others had luck contacting Eileen via e-mail. Just give it a week or so.

Tcjletsgo,

I e-mailed Harv & Marv's on Friday and received a response back from Eileen that day. She said she is getting to her e-mails slowly but surely. She will ask for your contact information and will be booking tours in Feb 2009, so not to worry. My daughter and I are cruising on the Star In July and I CANNOT wait. We are also from So. Cal, live in W. Covina. Hope this helps!

Take care,

baglady.45

I've emailed several times over the last 3 weeks and have not gotten a response. I'm really concerned out date will be booked by now and I guess I'm going to have to start looking for other options.

I understand they are on vacation but I don't understand why they are responding to some people and not to others. This is the second thread I've read about them and lots of people have posted that they've been taken care of yet my emails have gone unanswered.

I emailed again and it turns out they were not able to accomodate us. We will be there on an especially busy port day with a large group, so I'm not surprised but still totally disappointed. I was hoping booking in October they'd have room in June but apparantly I was too slow. This was the only shore excutsion for our 3 generation group of 9 that everyone seemed interested in so I'm back to squre one on the excursions. We have nothing booked and trying to get my family to agree on anything is kind of like herding cats...

Maybe I should make plans for me and my two kids and not worry about the rest of them. :( At least that way I'll have something booked.

for 9, H&M would have needed to use both of their boats. try orca enterprises...many of us love them (also). they have bigger boats, your trip would not be private...but still comfortable. what i loved about ocra's biggest boat, the viewing area over the cabin. it kept the lower viewing areas from being crowded. great inside viewing area..nice bench seats with BIG windows.

Archived