Tea on Jewel of the Seas?

boba

:o This may be one of those silly questions but, we just started to drink tea instead of cofee recently so we haven't noticed on our other cruises. Is there tea available at the cofee /beverage counters? I'm sure there probably is, but i leave in 2 days and want to know if I should pack tea bags. Thanks. :cool:

:o This may be one of those silly questions but, we just started to drink tea instead of cofee recently so we haven't noticed on our other cruises. Is there tea available at the cofee /beverage counters? I'm sure there probably is, but i leave in 2 days and want to know if I should pack tea bags. Thanks. :cool:

Unless you are especially fond of a specific brand or type of tea, you do not need to bring your own. Tea is readily available in the Windjammer and the dining room.

Last time we were on the Jewel they also had a nice selection of specialty teas available as well. There is a little area outside of the Windjammer where you can also find it in the evenings.

If you are sailing on the 28th, there are a large number of Cruise Critics on this sailing.

You'll find LIPTON tea bags at all Beverage Stations. Inside and just Outside the Windjammer, there is a LARGE bev-station that has extra tea-bags for different flavors.

Hope This Helps.

Only Lipton stuff on my Royal & Princess cruises so far except at the respective specialty coffee shops (Tazo on Royal and some other one on Princess I can't recall). I make sure to bring my own ample selection of Mighty Leaf and sometimes Twinings but succumb to reality and take individually packaged tea bags of course, lest some overzealous TSA officer thinks I'm smuggling some other type of leaves around. I always keep 2 bags in my pockets when wondering about on-board - just in case.

Archived