Istanbul Port to Airport

Our cruise ends with an overnight stay on the ship in Istanbul. We have a flight at 8:30 am the next morning. What is the best way to get to the airport and what time do you suggest getting off the ship? Any suggestions for private transportation and cost , other than a cruise line transfer would be appreciated. We have one quote for $80(US) for the 2 of us.Thanks in advance to all who respond.

If I had an early flight, I'd probably feel better if I had a cab arranged in advance. If you were in a hotel, they could do it for you, but from the ship not sure what to suggest except a private driver instead of cab. Of course, at that time of the morning your trip to the airport will probably be pretty quick.

Which ship are you on? Usually there is a concierge or similar who can arrange the taxi for you. This should be very easy if you are overnighting there. It will probably only take you 20-30 minutes to get to the airport at that time of day.

Archived