Funship Freddie

swscruiser

Help please.

Friends of ours are sailing on the Fantasy between Christmas and New Years. This is their first cruise. We were on her earlier this year (the cruise that returned to Mobile). We brought their little girls (4, 5, and 1 1/2) several Funship Freddie toys etc. Now they REALLY want to meet Him in person. We have not seem him in person on all our cruises, so need to know for sure if He will be on this sailing.

Thanks

Keith

I've seen him on my cruises. Around the pool, at the Welcome Aboard show. As far as I know, he's on EVERY cruise.

BTW, Shhhh, there is more than one. Don't want to burst your bubble, but just so you know.

I was on a cruise once and there was a very bad fight in the disco. Real big drunk guys fighting. They had to call Funship Freddie, he came down and restore order. Don't let his smile fool you. He is one tuff guy
And BIG too....!:eek: :p

. . . the first night at the Camp Carnival dance party and also at the Past Guest Party ~ where he usually decked on in his tuxedo! Last fall we saw him in his Halloween costume complete with dread locks!

So fun!

My little girl, Allison is in LOVE with Funship Freddy!

On her first cruise, we bought the doll, and now it goes on every vacation!

On our last cruise, Funship Freddy was at the Camp Carnival Orientation, the Camp Carnival Dance Party, out and about on Deck one afternoon, and at the Debarkation Talk.

Right before that debarkation talk, FUnship Freddy went to Camp Carnival to see the kids. I asked the staff approx what time he would be there... and I went there at that time so I could take a picture with him (her?) and Allie!

(This was from the Camp Carnival Dance Party, she wouldn't let go of his hand!)

2248021300046657171S425x425Q85.jpg

I wish there was a better photo op, like visiting Santa or the Easter Bunny!

2145813550046657171S425x425Q85.jpg

Catrin

My DD's ages 4 and 6 love funship freddy. They can't wait to give him a big hug on our cruises. He has been at the kid's welcome party on the first night of each of our cruises with our girls. Be sure to attend that party and they should see him!!!:D

Funship Freddy is pretty scary if you ask me. :eek:

He's bright red and has an evil grin. I avoid him whenever possible. :D

LOL!!

My DD, now 16, is STILL a little spooked by his very animated face!! But I pretty much force her to take a picture with him...and she does it. Then smiles :)

Archived