Come follow me LIVE from the Sun's 19 night repo cruise

ohioNCLcruiser

Greetings everyone!

This worked out very well on my dawn cruise so I will do it again.

Monday I leave for San Fran to start a 19 night South American repo cruise on the Norwegian Sun. I will be updating my twitter page a few times a day and saying whats going on. Check out the link here. http://www.twitter.com/cruiseshipcrew

Click "follow me" so you can..well follow me on the cruise. This is going to be a blast! You can also ask questions on twitter that gets sent to me and I can reply.

Feel free to ask any questions.

James

James you lucky dog you! We really liked the Sun a lot. It's a great ship. That sounds like a great cruise you're going on. I would love to do the same one but I don't think we could ever get that much time off work. I will be anxiously awaiting your return and report and I'll follow you on twitter. If Joe Yanetty is the comedian be sure and go see him....he's very funny! Bon Voyage!

Kristy

I can't wait to hear what you have to say about the cruise. Next week I am planning on booking the same one in April 2009 for 18 days from Santiago, Chile to Los Angeles. My Carnival cruise from Miami to England in April has just been canceled so I thought of this one instead. The price is great and I have never been to South America.

Carolyn

We will be following you James! You are so fortunate in the sense that your career is based on a love for the sea that you developed as a child. And then to cruise as a passenger again as opposed to being crew! Many people take a job based on a strong interest in something. Then they never get to enjoy that thing the same way again because they are on a different side of the equation.

Bon Voyage, enjoy, and we look forward to your future job plans!!

Grant and Janice

This must be a kismet thing James! I avidly read your blog about the Jade since we were following you by a few months (and had an absolute blast I must say!).

And now we are seriously looking at the Sun for 2010 for a Buenos Aires to Santiago adventure. So...I will AGAIN be looking foward to your blog.

All the best - have a wonderful time! What cabin are you staying in this time? We've been thinking about one of those forward balcony rooms - we might be crazy but we love the front of the ship!

Greetings everyone!

This worked out very well on my dawn cruise so I will do it again.

Monday I leave for San Fran to start a 19 night South American repo cruise on the Norwegian Sun. I will be updating my twitter page a few times a day and saying whats going on. Check out the link here. www.twitter.com/cruiseshipcrew

Click "follow me" so you can..well follow me on the cruise. This is going to be a blast! You can also ask questions on twitter that gets sent to me and I can reply.

Feel free to ask any questions.

James

O.K., am I just stupid but I don't see where it says "follow me" !

I think it's great that you're doing this for everyone James. Would you please check out the fitness facilities for me? Namely the aerobics and what other classes are offered. I've recently started to get in shape and want to keep it up while onboard. So I can enjoy more of that delicious food they serve. Thanks.

I noticed earlier in the week James' posting were occuring out of order on both his San Francisco and his Los Angeles days. Then there are a couple of days with no postings, then he did make one post. I would have thought maybe there was a problem with the ship's cell service but those SF and LA postings would have been land based.

I just read James' most recent post. It has an ominous sound to it. I'm getting the feeling that he is not enjoying the cruise so far. I sure hope, if that's the case, it gets a lot better and soon! DH and I so enjoyed our 11 day cruise on the Sun, beautiful ship, great crew, come on guys don't disappoint James.

I cannot read any of the postings from the ship? Is it necessary to be a Twitter member in order to read the posts? I click on text, but nothing happens?

If you click on the link in James' very first post on this thread it will take you directly to his twitter postings. He does say that he's having problems with Twitter. Apparently his postings are out of order but you can still get the intent.

Kristy

I just read James' most recent post. It has an ominous sound to it. I'm getting the feeling that he is not enjoying the cruise so far. I sure hope, if that's the case, it gets a lot better and soon! DH and I so enjoyed our 11 day cruise on the Sun, beautiful ship, great crew, come on guys don't disappoint James.

You're right, it doesn't sound good. I hope it gets better. We will be on the Sun 11 day next October. I hope we won't have to re think it!

Back on topic, with this Twitter page - are all the posts just one sentence long?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

It's done from a cellphone. I just checked mine compared to my son's. He has a blackberry and I have a pantech matrix and they both allow 160 characters, so I ASSume that is the limit.

It's done from a cellphone. I just checked mine compared to my son's. He has a blackberry and I have a pantech matrix and they both allow 160 characters, so I ASSume that is the limit.

Thanks for the explanation. Now...did you see the same episode of The Odd Couple that I did? ;)

Archived