Journey COMMENTS

swigso

Hi ,

We are thinking of going on the Journey Feb 09 and have sailed on the Quest, but whilst there seems to be a lot of comments about the Quest , the Journey hardly seems to get a mention,

Can anyone who has sailed on her recently give any feedback, it would be most helpful.

:)

Just got back after 2 weeks Med Cruise on Journey, Venice to Barcelona, I will post a full review in the next couple of days, but this cruise was simply stunning, this is a magic ship with a wonderful crew, I can highly recommend it to anyone.

Regards, BJC

Hi,

I have been on the Journey twice and am looking for a third trip..It is the most amazing experience..service and food a 10, always smiling faces and no one ever says no..you wont go wrong by going on Journey!!

Jancruz1

Jan /BJC

Thanks for your comments, BJC looking forward to your review

we sailed on the Quest last Feb and had a wonderful time.

We were planning to sail on the Solstice and the Crown Princess but another 12 nights with AZ was very difficult to turn down.

Thanks for your views.

Steve - this is Sue from the Quest cruise. When are you on the Solstice? We are on the March 1 sailing with Brenda and Jim. Also, going on the Journey Sept. 13th - sadly, not with Brenda and Jim. We had a great time on our Quest cruise and are looking forward to the Journey.

Steve - this is Sue from the Quest cruise. When are you on the Solstice? We are on the March 1 sailing with Brenda and Jim. Also, going on the Journey Sept. 13th - sadly, not with Brenda and Jim. We had a great time on our Quest cruise and are looking forward to the Journey.

Hi Sue,

How are you?

We were going on Feb 22nd and the crown 1st march but decided to go back to AZ.We really enjoyed the Quest. I have also managed to use some points for 4 days proir and 3 days after the cruise at the Atlantic Spa in Ft Lauderdale.

Give our regards to Brenda and Jim the Nylon Pool seems a long long time ago.

Best wishes

Steve & Pat.

My wife and I did a 7 day trip out of Cape Liberty, NJ last year on the Azmara Journey to Bermuda and thought it was one of the most beautiful ships we have been on. The service was excellent but I thought the overall food was no where as good as Celebrity and Royal Caribbean...

My wife and I did a 7 day trip out of Cape Liberty, NJ last year on the Azmara Journey to Bermuda and thought it was one of the most beautiful ships we have been on. The service was excellent but I thought the overall food was no where as good as Celebrity and Royal Caribbean...

The food is completely different in the year since you were on Journey..I found it outstanding in August when I was cruising..

Jancruz1

The food is completely different in the year since you were on Journey..I found it outstanding in August when I was cruising..

Jancruz1

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your comments, I think it is a totally different experience from the early Bermuda sailings.

We are really looking forward to this cruise now.

Hi Booda !

We were on Quest late last year, and we thought the food was outstanding, especially in Aqualina and Prime C. We thought it was the best food we ever had on a Cruise ship. Of course, the topic of food, is very subjective. I agree Azamara's ships are beautiful and the service is outstanding.

Just got back from the Journey (Venice to Barcelona) Food was very average in the main Dining room (was very suprised). Food was off the charts in Prime C & Aquilina. On your 3rd day you can actually make reservations as many times as you like. We did them 4 times. It was GREAT all 4 times...Really thought the main dining room was average. thought Princess was Much better. Buffet was very average also. Just our opinion!

Thanks for all the feedback, it will be a year since we sailed on the Quest on a similar Itinery and it would seem that the Journey and the Quest are keeping up the standards.

We really loved our Quest cruise, met some wonderful people and are now really looking forward to the Journey.

Azamara really seems to have gotten its act together and it would seem is providing a first class cruising experience.

Archived