Online Check-In

Hombre59

On the SeaPass, shouldn't there be an area that we should be able to sign, I know on our last cruise there was a spot for a signature and it said a persons name on the SeaPass ticket. On our linked reservations, only one of them has a signature part (the one with the creditcard links). This is what our seapass looks like (all the information I thought needed to be blocked out has been

seapassqw6.png

w800.png

On the SeaPass, shouldn't there be an area that we should be able to sign, I know on our last cruise there was a spot for a signature and it said a persons name on the SeaPass ticket. On our linked reservations, only one of them has a signature part (the one with the creditcard links). This is what our seapass looks like (all the information I thought needed to be blocked out has been

seapassqw6.png

w800.png

I believe you are talking about your SetSail Pass that you have just printed.

There is no line on the SetSail Pass...............just sign next to the name that appears. I believe they changed the format.

My recollection is that the RCI website renders the setsail pass as a pdf file for you to print. There are a lot of small variations in pdf readers (including several versions and updates of Adobe's) so sometimes the pdf file gets interpreted wrong and doesn't look or print correctly. And sometimes just closing the pdf reader and re-requesting it does result in a readable file.

Alan

seapassqw6.png

w800.png

Looks like to me you have your printer set to print landscape instead of portrait.

While I agree with the previous poster who said your printer seems to have printed it "landscape" instead of "portrait," you also said that the person whose credit card will be used has the signature block. On my Set Sail pass, the only area to sign is 'Onboard Expense Account Information," which did not even show up in your printout. It should be after the "Cruise ticket contract information" block and before the "next steps" block. I don't think you need to do anything but bring that pass with you, along with your documentation (passport, luggage tags, whatever you need). You can sign that pass if you want, but I'd just wait till I got there and see what they say. I would, of course, check in with the entire party, including the person who owns the credit card that is associated with these reservations. My two cents! Have a great trip! :)

-Dorothy (LadyZolt)

There's nothing wrong with your printer or computer settings. That SetSail pass is fine. Typically, the "shorter" SetSail pass is generated when your onboard charges are being paid by another passenger. The "longer" SetSail pass is generated only for those passengers who have been designated as responsible for the onboard charges.

I just printed mine last night for our two reservations and our second room Set Sail pass looks like yours. As others have said the only place to sign is on the one with the credit card statement information.

I agree it is a little confusing.

Here is mine with two places to sign.... under Onboard Expense Account Information.... so there should be a place to sign...

Sorry the attachment is so small I could not figure out how to put it in the body bigger...

If you click on your attachment you will see an enlarged version that shows the signature spots you circled in red.

Archived