PB Tom I have a ? for you

MrsH41704

Hey Danielle, there's a group of us on the Elation there that day also....maybe we will have to meet up at PB.....

Tom, I will check about a week before we get there to see what food goodies you need, but we have lots of people smuggling off milk for you already....

Debbie in Seattle

MrsH...Thanksgiving week and wednesdays are usually pretty busy, so yes, get here as soon as ya can for a good spot! Hasta la vista........

crzndeb...Yummm...real milk! Could ya get some choc milk for Miguel the bartender? He´s totally addicted!!! Thanx for thinking of us!

Gotta laugh at the milk comment. We lived in Okinawa for almost 4 years and I can totally relate. With all the yummy foods available in your "paradise" home it is the simple things you miss. Now that we live across the counry we have friends ship us Maine Hotdogs . (if you were from Maine you would understand)

Milk , Twizzlers, Chef Boy Ardee. What else do you (or friends) crave? rolleyes.gif

Kelly

You can definitely relate, then!!

Well, ya pretty well covered the list, but there's one thing I crave above all others that I can't find in Cozumel......Yup, a 60" Panasonic Plasma TV!! Bring me that, and I'll buy ya a bucket of beers! And an appetizer....OK...I'll pick up the WHOLE tab...Jeeeez..

I can relate also. I spent a year in Korea while in the Army. My mom would send me care packages with bottles of Arby's Sauce (I was very popular on roast beef day) and a candy called ICE that are really good if you put them in the fridge - melt in you mouth - haven't seen them in years. Ah - memories :) .

Do you crave anything? Except a 60 " Panasonic Plasma TV biggrin.gif

My tastes run alittle smaller than Tom's! Ok...as weird as this sounds...I am craving Jello instant pudding that kind that you don't have to cook. Any flavor! And Spaghetti O's! I would be so grateful. Tom and I would never make it on Survivor would we?!

My friends and I plan to be there on 12/10...off the Conquest. I'll have to see what I can do about the milk/pudding/spaghetti-o situation. Anything else you might like.......besides the TV, Tom (dont' think that would fit in my carry on! I might have to leave a pair of shoes or 2 home!

I've been reading this board for months.....I can't believe its so close now. Paradise Beach does indeed sound like my idea of PARADISE!

See y'all on the 10th

JoAnn

Thank goodness I don't like milk. I would hate to have to arm wrestle Tom for a carton. Now....if there is a 60" plasma TV involved...watch out Senor Cool!

I know that you will have a great time with Tom on the 10th. I will still be on "vacation" at that time (I think) and will probably be out there soaking up some rays.

sea u onboard...I remember ICE!! They were amazing right out of the freezer!

lady2fan...I put that Plasma TV request in there every once in awhile, hoping some millionaire would think it would be cool to see my jaw hit the ground when he brought it to the beach!! Thanx for thinking of us...seeya next month!

Caro...on the computer at 7:42 A.M.? Oogle_anim.gif You definitely need a job!!

Help I am stuck at the Peer and they won't let me off with this BIG TV... OH well I will have again next time....

Guys I can't wait my wife and I will be on your beach this time next week (I think)

Also waiting to see the answer re: plastic or cash only!

Any other supplies we can bring the great white north? Not sure how milk..either white or chocolate would make it, unless we brought some from the ship, but I can try.

tom...any particular supplies for the school children that are in dire need? and do we just bring this stuff to you to be dispersed?

Can we also book some snorkelling from PB? how about a one tank dive?

I know i have read most of the posts related to PB but after awhile, things are all jumbled up in my memory..and its kinda short to start with...so sorry for the questions again...

thanks and we will see you Dec. 16..i think..Veendam

Tom..... We will try to bring a bottle of the finest chocolate syrup made "Fox's Ubet" it is still made in a little factory in my hometown of Brooklyn, N.Y. See you on November 15th. We are coming on the Galaxy. All you have to do is arrange some beautiful weather.

I am a sipping drink type drinker at times, I love a good Scotch, bourbon or Canadian Whisky… (Not on the beach) I have been told that there are actually sipping tequilas would anyone have a recommendation of a sipping tequila, that is not one of the mass marketed brand, that I could pick up on my while I am in port on my cruise?

My tastes run alittle smaller than Tom's! Ok...as weird as this sounds...I am craving Jello instant pudding that kind that you don't have to cook. Any flavor! And Spaghetti O's! I would be so grateful. Tom and I would never make it on Survivor would we?!

OK we gots a few instant pudding and some ghetti Os.:) Will be there the 17th. Where will we find you?

"Tom..... We will try to bring a bottle of the finest chocolate syrup made "Fox's Ubet" it is still made in a little factory in my hometown of Brooklyn, N.Y. See you on November 15th. We are coming on the Galaxy. All you have to do is arrange some beautiful weather."

....UBet is the BEST! Now they have it in a plastic squeeze bottle, much safer for your travels.

"Tom..... We will try to bring a bottle of the finest chocolate syrup made "Fox's Ubet" it is still made in a little factory in my hometown of Brooklyn, N.Y. See you on November 15th. We are coming on the Galaxy. All you have to do is arrange some beautiful weather."

....UBet is the BEST! Now they have it in a plastic squeeze bottle, much safer for your travels.

The Plastic Squeeze bottle it is and it is already packed. It is not an easy item to find in Columbus, Ohio my present town.

Thank you soooooo much. I will be out at PB on the 17th if I am not working...more info on that later. But if I'm can't, I'm sure Tom won't mind holding it for me. Let me know what I owe you and I will give to Tom. Thank you again!!!

Archived