Ship Services gets flying colours from me

Leslieswiger

I am sure Ship Services says it's Mr. Headache calling. Everything aside, Ship Services have been wonderful. Now with the stateroom beverage package I did not want the Beefeaters Gin at $32.US which comes with three cans of Tonic. Mr. Headache wanted Bombay Sapphire. No problem sir, that would be $38.US for 1L and it does NOT come with Tonic. I'll just get it from housekeeping. My eighteen inch stem white roses they will do the best they can. My case of Moet will be put on board in Valparaiso along with my other case of wine. What I want to say is, that HAL DOES take good care. Truly I am VERY pleased with them. Happy Sailings..Leslie Swiger:)

Would this be the dept. I would contact with questions re the shore excursions? Out itinerary waschanged andnow we are not in Cozumel early enough to get most of the shore excursions that included the tour andlunch..we arrive after lunch..so who would tell me if those excursions are still available..or changed..or just what we can book? I had emailed HAL last Sunday with a question as to whether there was "skeet" shooting on board and have not heard anything back yet. Does anyone know? And also does anyone know if the light tackle fishing excursion in Key West is an afternoon thing since we dont dock there now til almost lunch time. I have lots of queries and so far am not getting any answers from HAL. Any help would be greatly appreciated....thanks in advance

Hello Newcruisers04!

Nice to hear from someone in Ont. I will give you a name and e-mail that MAY be of some help. They have done so with me in the past. Try and send the e-mail to Ms. Rose Abello or Ms. Tiffany Bergman (supervisor of Customer Relations HAL) Customer_Relations@HollandAmerica.com

I do hope that I have been of some help. Write ALL your questions down on paper just encase they phone you back. Happy Sailings..Leslie Swiger:)

Wowwww...you sure are a bundle of information! Thanks so much. I have just emailed HAL again attention Tiffany and hope to get some answers.

How many HAL cruises have you been on? Or any other cruise lines for that matter? I read a lot on this board and now especially anything that has info added by you..hahaha!

Thanks for the warm welcome to a fellow "Ontario" cruiser. We are starting to get quite anxious and I am driving my better half mental with all the planning and suggestions for shore excursions.

Do you tend to book those thru the cruise line..or find other things that ppl. have listed on these boards? I am almost exhausted just getting ready for this trip!

thanks again!

You will find private tour company less expensive then HAL. HOWEVER, HAL is responsbile for you and will see that your back at the ship. I like having peace of mind when a way from home. Also besure and have good health insurance for your trip. Happy Sailings...Leslie Swiger:)

We got a email response from two different ppl. at HAL today...answered some questions. Of course they can not say whether we will be changed back to going to Grand Cayman, but thats ok. Got some info re the cruise excursions in Cozumel and they are apparently changed so that we will get to do something. Better half will probably go scuba diving and I will lounge on the beach and wait for his return..hahahaa!

Thanks so much for the tips and I will keep watching for other bits and pieces of advice.

Lori

Archived