Shampoo dispensers?

EmiGirl826

I'm sailing out on the Liberty next Sat. and have heard a lot of muttering about shampoo and other toiletries. Are there dispensers in the shower (there were on my Carnival cruise last year)? I'm not concerned about the little bottles. I could give or take those. I just want to know if there's going to be something there or if I need to be sure to pack my own! Thanks!

Regardless of what cat. of room you're staying in, there will be a shampoo dispenser, though you may want to bring your own as it is not top quality. Though, if you are in a suite, toiletries will be provided in your room (bottled shampoo/soap of a higher quality.)

Thank you guys for answering! I'm sure that it'll be good enough! I'm not really picky about shampoo while on vaca. I had just heard complaining about it and didn't know if they had done away with teh dispensers or just the bottles!

Thank you guys for answering! I'm sure that it'll be good enough! I'm not really picky about shampoo while on vaca. I had just heard complaining about it and didn't know if they had done away with teh dispensers or just the bottles!

I'm not "picky" and I still prefer not to use the stuff in the dispenser.

You make me feel like mailing you two little hotel bottles that will last you the week!

:D

Archived