Saints and Sinners B2B on the Destiny Collaborative Review

GoinCruisin

Oh, and I also vaguely remember talking to the mothers of at least two of our lovely S and S women from the Catalina and telling the moms that their daughters were heavily hitting on me and that I needed to know if their daughters had any STDs or not. The moms demanded to speak to their daughters at that point. :confused:

Wow, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Is anyone allowed to join your cruises, or do you need to be special?

Kristy, everyone is welcome. Probably half of our group had never met each other before this cruise, but we have been talking together on the thread for about a year and a half. Our next Saints and Sinners cruise is in October of 2009. I'm very technologically-challenged or I would give you a link, but I'm sure there's a link in GoinCruisin's signature. She's our revered leader. :)

... I probably did about 7 or 8 of them and I remember at one time trying to get Andrew (Smoof Daddy) to do one with his mom. He had a problem with that :)' date=' so I did one with her. I vaguely remember asking her, after she did a magnificent job, if she used to do that for a living. I'm not sure if she was amused, but I think she laughed. She is a wonderful and beautiful woman. It was an honor and a privilege to be on the other end of a suck and blow with her. :cool:[/quote']

roflmao, allen!!!rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

ETA: when are you guys gonna get to key west and halloween night?

Wow, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Is anyone allowed to join your cruises, or do you need to be special?

You become "special" after being with this grope! LOL!!!!

Honestly, it's a great group (grope) of people and you'll have the time of your life. Some are quiet, some are boisterous, but all are fun!

OK...On to boarding. After watching the Plats and VIP's thumb noses at us I was in group 2 to board. Up the gangway and I'm on the way to the Lido. Where is the beer. LOL.......:D Hand shakes, hugs and kisses were exchanged (along with a S&B from both Sandy and Mary) and then waiting for the rest to arrive. As usual people were looking at us saying "What's up with thier shirts ?" I find it funny.;)

I see that someone has mentioned my straw hat as a way to know who I am. I will make it a tradition. I like them anyways. Keeps the sun off my skin and they breathe.

Now down to the cabin to drop off carry on. A pleasant surprise. Sandy and Mary bought me a gift. A Bud Light carry six pac coolie with 3 BL's in it, a mug and a Bon Voyage cap.:eek: That was really nice. Back up to the Lido for my traditional Reuben and of to suck and blows.

Let the games begin.......:D:eek::p

By the way....No S&B exited my nose this year but one did manage to come back out of my mouth a bit......LOL.....

What is up with our shirts? What about the Scruples cruisers? It was truly a treat to wait to board then spend sail away with Jeffie, it was the only time for the whole cruise he was out during the daylight.

What is up with our shirts? What about the Scruples cruisers? It was truly a treat to wait to board then spend sail away with Jeffie, it was the only time for the whole cruise he was out during the daylight.

Sail away was great with you too. Met y'all getting back onboard from KW. Party bus in Coz, again daylight. Then up early on turn around. Grand Turk at Jack's Shack. Oops....missed HMC but was up onboard. Up in Nassau but stayed onboard.........Looks like I saw the sun most days......:p:p......I think.......:cool::cool:

Do you mean the tall hair dressers in short skirts and wigs......:eek::D;)

What is up with our shirts? What about the Scruples cruisers? .

When Duckie and I first saw the Scruples people, we thought they were a Christian group. We were ready to invite some of them to be Bears for Jesus with us, but then realized that there were no Bears among them. Duckie re-named us the No Scruples group. Later, at sail away while we were doing suck and blows, two of the Scruples women came over and started talking to us. We told them we thought they were a religious group, and they told us that they thought WE were a religious group. After laughing about that, we talked them into doing some suck and blows with us. The Scruples group consisted of hairdressers and beauty shop owners from across the midwest who were using the cruise as a regional seminar and R and R. They were a fun group of people and we ran into some of them at the disco very late at night and had some interesting and fun conversations with them.

Do you mean the tall hair dressers in short skirts and wigs......:eek::D;)

Those weren't hairdressers. They appeared to be middle-aged Granny

Trannies on a "girls'" weekend out. I don't think many people will forgetr the 6' 5" one who was "adjusting" her "package" as he climbed the stairs from the Lido deck in a stars and stripes bikini. I was in the elevator with her at one point and she was so tall that when she rubbed up against me on her way out (it was the glass elevator with the narrow passageway in and out... so to speak :eek:) her breastages rubbed across my face. It was a moment I won't soon forget. She was also very fragrant with more than ample amounts of perfume.

I think that was the moment when I fell in love. :rolleyes:

We got boarded with no problems and after putting my stuff in the room (if you pull on enough of the closed doors to the corridors' date=' eventually one will open. :D) I went up to have some lunch on the lido deck. More and more people joined us and eventually the Suck and Blows began. I probably did about 7 or 8 of them and I remember at one time trying to get Andrew (Smoof Daddy) to do one with his mom. He had a problem with that :), so I did one with her. I vaguely remember asking her, after she did a magnificent job, if she used to do that for a living. I'm not sure if she was amused, but I think she laughed. She is a wonderful and beautiful woman. It was an honor and a privilege to be on the other end of a suck and blow with her. :cool:[/quote']

Yea, I had a problem with Suck and Blows with mom! We may be from Tennessee, but we're not from West Virginia where sheep, mothers, daughters and cousin are fair game! :D

Yea, I had a problem with Suck and Blows with mom! We may be from Tennessee, but we're not from West Virginia where sheep, mothers, daughters and cousin are fair game! :D

Hey Jeff, are you getting Smoof do do your dirty work? :p

Hey Jeff, are you getting Smoof do do your dirty work? :p
Hey Lynn with an "E". I was going to mention he might get his azz kicked for that comment but I figured you'd handle it.....LOL.....:D

How are you and Peewee by the way ? Really missed you two on the cruise......:(

Hey Lynn with an "E". I was going to mention he might get his azz kicked for that comment but I figured you'd handle it.....LOL.....:D

How are you and Peewee by the way ? Really missed you two on the cruise......:(

We're good. Thanks.

While you guys were gone the husband of a gal I work with past away suddenly. I was in a conference call when I got the news. I lost a good portion of what was said during the call. He was only 34. I still remember talking her into dating him several years back. She was hesitant because he was her brothers best friend. I convinced her to talk to her brother about it, and the rest was history.

Darryl was the sweetest guy. I don't think I ever even seen him without a smile on his face. Still kind of shocking. I woke up that day upset because I gained 2 lbs. Puts a whole lot in perspective. Makes me love and appreciate everyday with that crazy "hillbilly "even more.

Those weren't hairdressers. They appeared to be middle-aged Granny

Trannies on a "girls'" weekend out. I don't think many people will forgetr the 6' 5" one who was "adjusting" her "package" as he climbed the stairs from the Lido deck in a stars and stripes bikini. I was in the elevator with her at one point and she was so tall that when she rubbed up against me on her way out (it was the glass elevator with the narrow passageway in and out... so to speak :eek:) her breastages rubbed across my face. It was a moment I won't soon forget. She was also very fragrant with more than ample amounts of perfume.

I think that was the moment when I fell in love. :rolleyes:

Oh it was a treat being in the pool with her also... and learning all the intimate details of "her" Fantasy Fest body paint from the week before. :eek:

Oh it was a treat being in the pool with her also... and learning all the intimate details of "her" Fantasy Fest body paint from the week before. :eek:

You mean how "her" dragon went across "her" chest ..down "her" crotch, with the tail wrapping up "her" azz crack to "her" back?

:eek::p

OK, so since Chris has a lot on her mind right now (btw continued prayers are headed your way), I'll move on to Key West/Halloween and if anybody still has stuff they want to toss in from prior to that - go for it.

There was a group of people who had rented electric golf carts to do a little touring in Key West. We met as planned. Paulie and Amy were our leaders, and the group also included Rob and Barb, Cindy and Laurie, Jill and Sharona, and my sister, Karen, and me.

After meeting up we headed down the pier so we could call and get transported to the cart place. We got a ride from the "big man and woman" statue, picked up our carts, and headed out behind Paulie, our fearless leader.

First stop was the Southernmost Point where we also saw Brian and Steph... and was Gabby with you there, too? Anyway, photo opps were underway and some other people even took group pictures for us.

Since it was Halloween... AND we were in Key West... My sister and I decided to wear some silly Martini Sunglasses for the day as we cruised around and saw the sights.

Paulie took us to... next?

The south side beach and then to "Louie's Backyard" of Jimmy Buffet fame.

:D

As we're walking up I heard something about Bloody Mary's so my mouth was absolutely watering... but they weren't serving yet! :eek: Withdrawal symptoms were setting in... LOL... I'm sure I was still a bit shaky as we took a peek through the gates at the Hemingway House and saw some of their cats. Hmmmm.... no booze there either. Help?!?!? :confused:

...next?

Archived