Saints and Sinners B2B on the Destiny Collaborative Review

GoinCruisin

Ah yes' date=' Sushi and Sheridan.... who knew that would be such a good combination? :)[/quote']

OMG. The Sheridan's at the liquor tasting. They had the Sheridan's in two different places that night too. And the sushi was good. I think maybe we were in the sushi line with Lucy? I can't remember. But that was back on the first night. I was still suffering from being up 39 hours.

Many group members eventually showed up, including Rick, Laurie, Trevor and Angie... Jeff Haris had fun with Angie and Laurie! LOL! But I'll let them tell that story :)

Who knew that Laurie and Angie possessed such phenomenal talents? After we got back to the ship, I had lunch with Laurie and Rick, but Rick had to get back to the room to write in his diary or something. :)

Halloween night - Richard worked until 8:00 p.m. or somewhere thereabouts. Seems, as is norm for most offices, something came up last minute. So he had to pack when he got in. I had finished most of mine other than what had to wait for morning beautification routine!

We hit the road on Saturday (my youngest DD's bday!) and went to St Augustine for a few hours of sightseeing. I'd never been so it was a nice side trip. I definitely want to go back when I can spend more time! Then we drove down the road until we got to North Palm Beach where we stopped for the night. Richard found a nice restaurant called Panama Hattie's on the water. Sat and had a couple of drinks, dinner and then walked along the waterfront before heading to the hotel and crashing!

Next morning we took a side trip to visit friends before heading into Miami and meeting up with the 2nd leggers. We got to the Deauville about 5 that evening so I'm gonna let all of them tell their travel stories before I jump in on the evening's activities.....

(Ok Shelly - now you can start.....LOL!)

I'm sure you're right. If they weren't with us physically' date=' they were definitely with us in spirit. :) Maybe they showed up at Irish Kevin's before we headed back to the ship.[/quote']

:):)

we got there about time for the stage show--we were way too sober to to get up there with the other 'girls"!!! LMAO

but, by the time I got back to the ship--the couple of swampwater drinks I had hit me pretty hard and I don't care to relive the deck party:o hmmmmm--no

Oh yeah... the transvestites all over the ship were a highlight that first afternoon!!! These weren't ones you could mistake for women... there was one, who I referred to as "Trainwreck Trannie", who donned a beautiful crochet bikini that day... she had to be 6'5" and came in at over 200... with quite a build. And some of them didn't "tuck", and did quite a bit of "adjusting" in front of everyone on the ship. And I wonder why I had no appetite all week.

I still love the "church lady" one... I swear, looked just like Dana Carvey. :p

There was some molestation of a towel animal (this was no animal people... seriously, this was a towel "part of a woman's anatomy"... it's not right, there are kids on the ship, LOL!!!!)

We had one of those one night... along with some other unidentifiable things... "turkey?"... "platypus?" :confused:

And yes' date=' the waiters did bring me a piece of cake with two candles on it and sang Happy Anniversary to us. I'm hoping there were no pictures of that, either. SFS

And at Carlos and Charlies, they took a picture of us in the big Happy Anniversary heart.[/quote']

I don't have any cake pictures... but there "may" be a video....:cool:

"Heyyyyy' date=' heyyyy Baybee! I wanna know-wo-wo.... if your love's for real".[/quote']

Duckie is quite the choreographer. :D

I don't have any cake pictures... but there "may" be a video....:cool:

Duckie is quite the choreographer. :D

Golly, I wonder who was responsible for the cake and serenade? :rolleyes::p:D

I loved Duckie's stage directions in the Dancing Queen video: "Zone! Move out of the way! Zone! Move over!" :D

(Ok Shelly - now you can start.....LOL!)

Are you kidding me? They haven't even sailed away from Key West. :rolleyes::eek:

BTW: I watched the ship sail away from KW on the webcam whilst seated comfortably in my cube at the office. Even Carissa (Duckling #1) watched. Jimmy and I also learned that the "live" webcam on Duval Street is delayed by about 4 minutes. The conversation went:

"I'm walking across the street"

"No, you are standing by a minivan, there is a Heinekin truck across the street."

"That's a Miller truck"

"No, it is not"

"Yes, it is"

"The Heine truck just left."

"It is still sitting there. And it is a Miller truck. F this. I'm going inside to get a beer."

LMAO Shelly, that definitely sounds like a rental convo!!! :p

Okay... Key West night... well, I took a nap after apparently buying a bucket of beers, which they opened, and sat on my counter for the next 3 days :rolleyes:

We went to dinner... and then I know Randy and I went to the piano bar. Eventually he went to change into his costume (which was HILARIOUS!!!!!) and then we tagged, and I went to change. This was the beginning of our love for the piano bar on the Destiny.... Damian was AWESOME! We had cruised with him on S&S 2 (which was tough because Blood Power was on that ship too, so it made for a tough decision)... I couldn't tell you who the band was on this ship. Things got crazy in the piano bar (thanks Randy and Cookie :p LOL) but fun was had (or so I hear) I think we did the usual that night... leave the piano bar, head to the disco, then aft bar... but it was so long ago I don't remember (that is my story and I'm sticking to it!!!! Key West was just one of those days that will stay in the vault.

:eek:towel animals of the female anatomy were the norm for our room too--BOTH of our rooms with different stewards--they must have taken the same towel folding class!!!!

I just about peed my pants when the Ducklings approached me with a picture of their "towel p***y", just wanting to confirm that they weren't drunk and it really did look like what it looked like. :eek: How's that for a great introduction to cruising? "Want to see the pictures from my cruise, Mom?" :p

I just about peed my pants when the Ducklings approached me with a picture of their "towel p***y", just wanting to confirm that they weren't drunk and it really did look like what it looked like. :eek: How's that for a great introduction to cruising? "Want to see the pictures from my cruise, Mom?" :p

We wondered why they would not leave male anatomy towels in an all girls room????? would have been a more interesting subject to say the least!!!!! I probably would have left those a little longer--all I'm saying!

Oh' date=' and I also vaguely remember talking to the mothers of at least two of our lovely S and S women from the Catalina and telling the moms that their daughters were heavily hitting on me and that I needed to know if their daughters had any STDs or not. The moms demanded to speak to their daughters at that point. [/quote']

YIKES!!! :eek: ALLEN!!!!!

Yea, I had a problem with Suck and Blows with mom! We may be from Tennessee, but we're not from West Virginia where sheep, mothers, daughters and cousin are fair game! :D

DOUBLE YIKES!! :eek::eek:

Guys, this review has been going for three days and 7 pages and you haven't even left Key West (and you were only there until 2:00!)

Pick up the pace, would ya? Bad romance novels are more interesting. :rolleyes::p

LMFAO Shelly! AMEN SISTA!!!

Okay, lets see! Halloween day, went to work, after work went home to feed candy the little trick or treators, whom by the way, were vultures. Attempted to begin packing while handing out candy. Ended up shutting off front light because I was almost out of candy and I REALLY needed to concentrate on packing.

Saturday, went for mani/pedi, tanned, finished packing and had company over for dinner and a few bottles of wine (YES a FEW). Didn't go to bed until around 2:30 am. YIKES!!!

Sunday, had a 5:55 am flight. Mom was picking me up to bring me to the airport. I THOUGHT I set my alarm clock back, but much to my surprise, she called me at 4:40 am so see if I was almost ready and I was STILL sleeping (DAMN WINE)!! :eek: Jumped out of bed, jumped in the shower, hauled a*& to finish packing and do hair, makeup, etc. THREW luggage in car and went to airport. Much to my surprise, I made my flight!! :eek::eek:

K, enough for now, I'm tired just thinking about it. More to come.....

Archived