Cocktail Card on Star?

Shifra

Please help! I read somewhere about a drink card you use at every bar on the ship. I think this will be fun to do on our upcoming Star cruise. Since I haven't heard much on these boards about it am I to presume that it is only available on some ships but not fleet wide? I sure hope not.

Thanks for your help and thanks for all the great things I learn from all of you CC's.

It is just like a game card and you must visit all the bars on the list and purchase a drink. At the end IF you had the card punched by every bar, then you will get a small gift like a T-Shirt or hat. Cheaper to just go buy a T-Shirt or a hat, or even both.

Hope you didn't confuse these with pre-paid drink cards. :confused:

Thanks Toto2Kansas. It sounds like fun to me since I will be sipping down drinks anyway. You did confuse me a bit.......what is the prepaid drink card? How is it different?

It seems like this is a well kept secret of Princess since I had so much trouble getting information about it!

I thought it might be fun, too, so all week long I discovered all the nook-in-the-wall bars on the ship. However, when it was time to pick the winners, apparently many other people on board thought it had sounded like fun, too, and had participated as well. Because I had become friends with dear old Sly, the cruise director who knew how badly I wanted a t-shirt, I eventually ended up with a couple drink coupons. No t-shirt, though, boo hoo!!! : (

Too many contestants - too few prizes!

Archived