Shareholder Credit Question - 9 night cruise

mistybaby

I understand the amt of credit recently changed. We booked a 9 night cruise that leaves in a week back in May. Because of other difficulties, have not yet submitted for the shareholder benefit for stock we have owned for year. Will we be entitled to $100 or $200? Anyone with recent experience?

Thanks

I am not really sure when it changed! I do know the Diamond Balcony discount was changed also from 9 to 10 nites for the $300.00 discount back in Dec 2007. I had my Explorer Cruise 6/08 booked ( 9 nites before 12/07) and they honored the $300.00 Diamond discount for my 9 nite cruise!

I don't think this was one of the most recent changes that SHareholder benefits changed! Most of the recent changes ( the last 3 weeks) were all about what Can Not be combined when getting the OBC for shareholders. It had nothing to do with the number of nites cruising for the OBC amounts!

Hope this helps!

I understand the amt of credit recently changed. We booked a 9 night cruise that leaves in a week back in May. Because of other difficulties, have not yet submitted for the shareholder benefit for stock we have owned for year. Will we be entitled to $100 or $200? Anyone with recent experience?

Thanks

i'm in the same situation, does anyone know the specific date?

Archived