Which cruise was your favorite, and why?

My favorite was on Legend of the Seas in Dec. of 2006. It was a present for my dd's graduation from college and my dh's first (and last) cruise. He doesn't really care for cruising.

My dd's fiance also went. It was his first cruise and he really loved it. We were in the Royal family suite and it was really a great way to cruise with family.

We have only been on three cruises so far, but our favorite had to be our first cruise on the Carnival Pride in 2002 with 3 other couples that are friends from different parts of the country. It was great being with all of them for a week on a great ship. The next favorite was the Mariner in 2007, it was the first cruise that we did on our own. Had a great time and met some fellow CC'ers that I was talking to online for almost a year. Became friends with CC'ers Joan and Ken, 2 really great people!

Absolutely, without a doubt, it was my family's first cruise on the Monarch of the Seas. It was before she left to the west coast (thank goodness she's back). A lot of it is because everything was new to us. I'll never forget walking into the Atrium from the cruise pier. WOW. But, also...she was just a really neat ship. Beautiful, clean, easy to find ones way around (especially as a first time cruiser), and a great staff. We've done both of her sister ships since then and a Carnival, but nothing compares to her. We're going on the Navigator next month and I expect to be blown away by her grandness, but the Monarch will probably always hold a special place in my heart.

I have two also. I have to agree with others on the first cruise. It was our honeymoon and our first time on a cruise ship to the beautiful Caribbean. We were hooked after that!

My other favorite is the Southern Caribbean route on Adventure of the Seas. I love the ship, LOVE the islands, made some great friends on that cruise, had a great cruise director, it was a blast! Our next cruise is the Southern!

It would have to be our first cruise...

7 night Alaska... Radiance of the Seas... and we only paid $900 including airfare from Hartford, CT to Canada.

How can you get any better than that? Perfect itinerary... the most beautiful ship in the fleet and an absolutely incredible price!

So far I would have to say my favorite was the cruise we took on the Mariner 2 years ago. Regardless of the ports, the ship staff was the best I have ever seen. Everything they did was above and beyond my wildest expectations, even to the point where the girl at the Omlete station would have my Ham and Egg Omlete done and piping hot as soon as i walked up and placed my order. We had a great group of CC members and a great M&M. The Shows where the best on any Cruise so far and Dennis Sorentino was a great CD.

I know why everyone loves to sail on the Mariner now and I will be sad to see her go to the Left Coast, They will be lucky to have her.

Archived