2010 P&0 brochure

I have read there will be a reprint of the brochure released in mid-December, however, I am not sure what period it will cover. I am assuming it will have the itineraries for the 2 new ships as well.

Certainly for the first one - Pacific Jewel and for the Pacific Sun itineraries from Fremantle. I think the 2nd ship is a bit far off the radar, and they are yet to decide a ship name or itineraries.

The new brochure may not even extend past mid 2010 - brochures seem to be up to 20 months ahead when released.

I can give you cruise departure dates for Pacific Dawn from Sydney, but not sure where she is cruising too - or the dates in Vila. I have taken a calculated guess for Vila dates, based on a run of similar length cruises in 2009.

Sydney departures are listed as:

30th August - 7 nights - No Vila

6th September - 16 nights - No Vila

22nd September - 8 nights - No Vila

30th September - 10 nights - Vila 5th Oct

10th October - 9 nights - No Vila

19th October - 11 nights - Vila 26th October

30th October - 6 nights - No Vila

My crystal ball can be foggy, but hopefully this will give some advance planning for approximate dates.

Iam keen for September/ October cruises because we are getting married while in Villa! :):) Thank you.:)

CONGRATULATIONS

What a wonderful way to get married...

Cruising and Vila

(favourite holiday and favourite port)

Karen

Does anyone know when the new brochure comes out for 2010 for Pacific Dawn from Sydney? I have seen cruises up to May 2010 but I am keen for September/ October cruises because we are getting married while in Villa! :):) Thank you.:)

Hi Louise,

I see that you are getting married over in Vila, so you must have been able to get all the information you needed.

Where are you getting married? Are you going to have your reception on the boat or in Vila? That is just so lovely, I hope that all your plans run smoothly and you have a wonderful wedding.:)

You could get married next May on our cruise....that would be great....haha:D

Thanks everybody! Still working things out. Not sure what we will do for a reception. We will probably have a nice lunch in Villa somewhere. There are packages where you can get married and they are adapted to suit if you are on a cruise. We only wanted something small.

We were always going to go on a cruise for a honeymoon but now decided to get married too. I am so excited and wish the new brochures will come out soon. :)

Hi Louise,

I see that you are getting married over in Vila, so you must have been able to get all the information you needed.

Where are you getting married? Are you going to have your reception on the boat or in Vila? That is just so lovely, I hope that all your plans run smoothly and you have a wonderful wedding.:)

You could get married next May on our cruise....that would be great....haha:D

I would love to get married in May. I wish It was next year!

CONGRATULATIONS

What a wonderful way to get married...

Cruising and Vila

(favourite holiday and favourite port)

Karen

Thank you. I also agree, a wonderful way to get married. I also love Villa too. I am very excited. It is all I can I can think about. 2 years is going to drive me crazy! Thank goodness for cruise critic. Always great to read! :)

Archived