Los 1/17/09 d-1 corner aft 1400 canceling - want it?

I posted this on our meet n mingle board also, but didn't get any response, so I thought I would post here also. Unfortunately, I have to cancel our 1/17/09 cruise on Liberty and will be giving up corner aft 1400 (D1 category), so I'm hoping someone that frequents these boards will get be able to get it if we coordinate my canceling and your calling RC to change your cabin. So, let me know and I will cancel right before you call RC if you're interested...Awesome cabin (or so I've heard!) Bummed that it wont be ours afterall - but stuff happens. Maybe one day!!!

I posted this on our meet n mingle board also, but didn't get any response, so I thought I would post here also. Unfortunately, I have to cancel our 1/17/09 cruise on Liberty and will be giving up corner aft 1400 (D1 category), so I'm hoping someone that frequents these boards will get be able to get it if we coordinate my canceling and your calling RC to change your cabin. So, let me know and I will cancel right before you call RC if you're interested...Awesome cabin (or so I've heard!) Bummed that it wont be ours afterall - but stuff happens. Maybe one day!!!

You are going to have pay a fee now to cancel you know? you are inside the 70 day final payment window.

Jimbo:)

Archived