Slow Posting?

sail7seas

I've found it really slow posting the last few days and keep getting 'redirect' message after most posts.

Is it just me and my computer or anyone else?

I probably should pull out my other laptop to see if it happens with that one as well. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

It's not you.

I've taken to copying all my posts before I hit enter ... so I don't lose them if I get the Windows error message.

CC is probably bogged down a bit. Weather is turning cold and lots of people around the country are spending more time indoors and at their computers. The servers can only efficiently handle so many users and when that amount is exceeded, they run slow.

Guess the solution is that more of us need to get off the boards and onto a ship. :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

I find the connection varies from fast to s-l-o-w-w-w-w-w. But once I get where I'm going, it does what it's supposed to. I don't get to strange pages, or double posts, or any of those other "old friends".

Sometimes it seems to die entirely, but give it 5 minutes, or so, and then it runs like it had a shot of Geritol, or something.

I've been having such problems to the point of not even being able to post at all. Could log in and read but no posting. Finally contacted Cruise Critic and they gave me a lot of ideas about clean out my browser cache and others to try but said they didn't believe it was their fault, but admit OP were having the same problems. I finally had to use a different browser to get in and now I'm not having problems but its a pain using the new one but every other site I go to still works fine with my old one. Go figure...

Archived