Freadom Laundry

ScotFi

Hi

Sailing on Freadom next year doing a B2B. Does this ship have a self service laundry, the day we are in port in the middle of the 2 cruises are there still facilities open to us. Wondering if the bars are open and if we could have Spa Treatment.

Any help very much appreciated.

Scotfi

RCI doesn't have ANY self-service laundry on any of their ships--sorry!

The bars will be open as soon as they start boarding the new passengers....whether they're open while the 1st leg of the cruise is departing....I don't know! Have never had a drink that early!

I'm pretty sure you can book a spa treatment during the "inbetween" time, tho!

Hi

Sailing on Freadom next year doing a B2B. Does this ship have a self service laundry, the day we are in port in the middle of the 2 cruises are there still facilities open to us. Wondering if the bars are open and if we could have Spa Treatment.

Any help very much appreciated.

Scotfi

Basically NOTHING is open during "turn-around time". The entire staff is busy getting the ship ready for the next passengers.

It's nice to grab a big mug of coffee and stretch out on a pool lounger and watch them work, with a lovely view of sky and sea.

:)

(if it's very important for you to do laundry in this time, disembark, get a cab to the nearest laundromat {no, I don't know where one is; use the Cocoa Beach yellow pages to find one} and do your laundry there, then re-board with the new passengers)

Basically NOTHING is open during "turn-around time". The entire staff is busy getting the ship ready for the next passengers.

It's nice to grab a big mug of coffee and stretch out on a pool lounger and watch them work, with a lovely view of sky and sea.

:)

(if it's very important for you to do laundry in this time, disembark, get a cab to the nearest laundromat {no, I don't know where one is; use the Cocoa Beach yellow pages to find one} and do your laundry there, then re-board with the new passengers)

Thanks good idea about going to the laundromat but prefer the coffee and pool lounger. Will just pack extra.

Scotfi

Archived