Solstice name switch... Persian Gardens to Aqua Gardens

disneydiane61

I went on an Alaskan cruise (Holland, Westerdam) and purchased a Thermal Suite Pass. $250 for the week for both DH and I. We used the Suite quite often and there were 6 ceramic loungers available. There were several times when all the loungers were full and I had to "wait my turn". I was told that when I purchased my pass that there were 75 couple passes available for a total of 150 Thermal Suite Guests for the week.

Now, from the pictures that I have seen, there seem to be 8 ceramic loungers in the Persian Gardens. Not sure how large the T-Pool is or how many loungers surround it, nor, how many steam rooms there may be, but.....with 260 Aqua Class passengers, who I'm sure booked for Persian Garden privileges. I can see this place cramped already without a single non Aqua Class passenger ever being allowed in. Also, I can't imagine paying an extra approx. $800 above a regular balcony cabin just for Blu admittance so the assumption (mine own) is that there is no room for the rest of the ships passengers.

Hate to be mean,:mad: but I think want some assurance that NON Aqua Class passenger will NOT be allowed in my Persian Gardens before I give over my extra $800 for my Aqua Class Cabin.

I'm waiting on this one....anyone know much about the New Ruby Princess?????...I think that might be my backup.

Well put, the gardens could be a jam up. We also went Aqua and spent the extra to ensure we get to use the steam room and gardens. I cannot imagine selling passes for the rest of the ship, with 260 AQ passengers already able to use it.

Archived