Coke Rewards Extension

cccer

I just got an email, the coke rewards program is extended through next year. You can enter codes through November and redeem points through December.

Hopefully they will get some more RCI goodies.

And people need to be putting in their codes now so they have a decent account balance when/if MCR does offer something they might want.

Man you guys are quick...I was coming on to search for the old Mycoke's thread to let everyone know it is extended...and voila! It is already here! :)

I'm so thrilled it is extended...I finally have over 400 points, but nothing to apply them to. I hope RCI adds something soon! (besides a dumb travel game)

This is great news ! I just hope they put something else out there soon (besides the dumb travel game) I would love to see the wine and dine package come back. I keep offering suggestions on the coke reward site - hopefully they listen.

Does anyone recall how many points were required for the "good stuff" when it was available? I have under 100 points, so I am just wondering if anything that was worth attaining would be within my reach if the "good stuff" came back.

This may have been asked already but is there anything good on MYcokerewards related to RCI besides the travel game? I am boarding the Liberty on 11/29 and it would be nice to use my coke points for something useful. At least offer a soda card or something. All I see is the travel game and 7 night RCI sweepstakes.

This is SUPER news. I have been checking to see if it was extended but prior to today no luck. And I have a good amount of points and there was nothing out there to use it on. I was afraid if I tried to use them (or lose them) then they woud extend it and add back good prizes.

I have also been going out there daily to suggest 'Royal Carribean Gift Cards'. That's what got me started on MCR to begin with. They had a $500 travel gift card ( at least I think that was the dollar amout) for almost 8000 points. Needless to say, I never got enough points before the prize was gone.

Here's hoping.

Erika

The ultimate romance pkg was about 6000 points, the wine and dine I believe was aroung 1625 give or take and the soda card was I think 400.

We were within a week of having enough points to get the Ultimate Romance package when it sold out. We are assuming it will be double if it comes back so we are busy adding points. We are almost 9,000 now.

The ultimate romance pkg was about 6000 points, the wine and dine I believe was aroung 1625 give or take and the soda card was I think 400.
The wine and dine package was 1580 points. I got one.

How do you play this game?:o
Go to http://www.mycokerewards.com and sign up. Collect Coke product bottle caps and codes from 12, 24, and 32 packs and enter them online. Save up the points you get and redeem for good stuff.

I've done very well with MCR.

So far, I've gotten:

• Nintendo DS
  • $375 in virtual Visa debit cards
  • 2 years subscription to Popular Mechanics
  • iPod clock radio
  • iPod nano from Nike (using Nike gift cards)
  • Two RCL unlimited soda package cards
  • RCL wine and dine package
  • multiple free 12 packs of Coke products
  • $100 Ebags gift code
  • $50 1-800 Flowers gift code
  • other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

And I still have over 8000 points in my account. :D

Go to www.mycokerewards.com and sign up. Collect Coke product bottle caps and codes from 12, 24, and 32 packs and enter them online. Save up the points you get and redeem for good stuff.

So far, I've gotten:

• Nintendo DS
  • iPod clock radio
  • $100 Ebags gift code

You drink ALOT of soda!!:eek:

I didnt even know they were considering dropping the program..:confused:

So far, I've gotten:

I've gotten:

the Ultimate Romance Package (they just sent me an email confirmation today)

2 Wine & Dine packages

2 soda cards

a toaster

a rice cooker

the 3 piece skillet set

a flash card

a couple Subway cards

an AMC movie ticket

a couple toys

a pair of thongs

more free soda coupons than I can count

I zeroed out my account but started adding to my boyfriend's and already he's back up to 1000 points. I'm amazed how fast the points build up.

You drink A LOT of soda!!:eek:

I drink at most 2 cans a day. I get the vast majority of my codes from the bottle return places at two of my local grocery stores. I also have a friend that does drink a lot of Diet Coke who gives me his codes.

I didnt even know they were considering dropping the program..:confused:
OH yes, they have extended the promo 3 times already. Now you can continue to earn points through 11/30/2009 and redeem points through 12/31/2009.

I've gotten:

the Ultimate Romance Package (they just sent me an email confirmation today)

2 Wine & Dine packages

2 soda cards

a toaster

a rice cooker

the 3 piece skillet set

a flash card

a couple Subway cards

an AMC movie ticket

a couple toys

a pair of thongs

more free soda coupons than I can count

I zeroed out my account but started adding to my boyfriend's and already he's back up to 1000 points. I'm amazed how fast the points build up.

I sent my in for the romance package Oct 5th, We sail january 11th and still haven't received an email. Is your sailing date closer?

Excuse my ignorance, but my wife just started collecting the points. She started a few months back, and when she wanted to redeem them for the coke card on RCCL, it wasn't available anymore. Is it still available and if so, how do we get it. She checked the coke rewards site, but she didn't see it there

I sent my in for the romance package Oct 5th, We sail january 11th and still haven't received an email. Is your sailing date closer?

It was January 4th but I changed my booking to a January 18th sailing. I'm going to email them to make sure the package is applied to the right sailing.

I also redeemed just a day or two after they started offering the package so maybe I was on top of the queue.

Go to www.mycokerewards.com and sign up. Collect Coke product bottle caps and codes from 12, 24, and 32 packs and enter them online. Save up the points you get and redeem for good stuff.

So far, I've gotten:

• Nintendo DS
  • iPod clock radio
  • $100 Ebags gift code

That's fantastic. I am Diet Coke fan! Thanks for the web site info.

You won't find them on individual cans, although if you buy a case of them you can find a code inside the box. They're inside the lids of bottles.

I am sorry to ask another dumb question but where do you find them on the cans? :confused::(

Archived