Azura Information

tom_uk

"I just don't understand why anybody would want to watch a film outside in a converted swimming pool area."

I am with stopgo on this one!

We were "parked "up beside a monster cruise ship in Montego Bay and they had a huge screen with blaring music. We had no other choice but to put up with it as we sunbathed on Artemis in the not so peaceful afternoon Caribbean sun.

Horrendous!

On Carnival Splendor they had both a movie screen and retractable roof for the pool area.

I love watching the films in the poor area at night. Sat on a sun lounger with a cold drink and the stars above you in fantastic. Very atmospheric.

I cannot comment on other lines but on Carnival the sound was not very loud and they used a line array PA system which is designed to focus the audio on a specific area. They did not show films in the day it was only at night with the roof on.

Chris

On Carnival Splendor they had both a movie screen and retractable roof for the pool area.

I love watching the films in the poor area at night. Sat on a sun lounger with a cold drink and the stars above you in fantastic. Very atmospheric.

I cannot comment on other lines but on Carnival the sound was not very loud and they used a line array PA system which is designed to focus the audio on a specific area. They did not show films in the day it was only at night with the roof on.

Chris

Hi Chris, Can you clear up a couple of points. On Carnival Splendor you say you love watching a film with the stars above you. Then you say later in your post that they don't show films in the day, only at night with the roof on. So which is it films at night with roof on or off ?

Archived