upgrade or price drop

ccc321

Just did my daily rate check and I have tomake a quick decision. I'm currently in a cat L inside cabin with a connecting room to my dm,dn, and dd. I'm in my room with 2 ds. We figure the connecting doors would make it bigger and double bathroom. Our rooms just had a price drop of $250 pp. BUT the balcony E1 (or E2 already 4got) also had a price drop. If I switched it would only be an additional $30 pp than my original booking price. I really really want the balcony I feel like it's a once in a lifetime for me, but I think mom really wants the connecting rooms

Should I upgrade for $60 or stay where I am and save $500?

What would you do

Just did my daily rate check and I have tomake a quick decision. I'm currently in a cat L inside cabin with a connecting room to my dm,dn, and dd. I'm in my room with 2 ds. We figure the connecting doors would make it bigger and double bathroom. Our rooms just had a price drop of $250 pp. BUT the balcony E1 (or E2 already 4got) also had a price drop. If I switched it would only be an additional $30 pp than my original booking price. I really really want the balcony I feel like it's a once in a lifetime for me, but I think mom really wants the connecting rooms

What would you do

So one of you would have an inside stateroom and one a balcony for only $60.00 more ? If thats the case.. I would jump on it IF that balcony was soooooo important to you... Your scenario you get the balcony and still have two bathrooms.. but no connecting doors.... But $500.00 will pay for some things w/out costing you a dime !

Just get two connecting balconies.

Really do you want outsiders to tell you what to do. Only you can assess which is best for your group.

But again I really like the idea of two connecting balconies for $120 more than what you currently have paid if they are available.

What would you do

I can feel your pain, honestly!! Reading your post, it makes me want to say, "keep the inside, save the money", but if it were me, I KNOW I would want the balcony. :rolleyes:

If money is important, keep the inside cabin. If you have already budgeted for this price, go for the balcony! I have had both, the inside cabin was just fine. Mind you, it was just ME. :o With 3 people, it will be tight, but you really are not in the cabin much. And the adjoining rooms will certainly give you a feeling of more space.

Ok, so I was no help at all. :( Let us know what you decide.

Remember, either way, you are going to have a great time!

I think I made up my mind. If we can get 2 connecting balcony , I'll go for it, If not I'll save the $. Payment is due next week so an extra $500 for Christmas would be good too! I'll be happy either way since I'll be getting something.

Thanks calling t/a now!

I think I made up my mind. If we can get 2 connecting balcony , I'll go for it, If not I'll save the $. Payment is due next week so an extra $500 for Christmas would be good too! I'll be happy either way since I'll be getting something.

Thanks calling t/a now!

Let us know what happens! :D It's a win/win though! ;)

Thanks calling t/a now!

no connecting balconies left......there is 2 Category E1 cabins where you could get close. But there is 1 cabin between them that is already booked.

Archived