M Class AFT Balcony Pictures

Cruise Meister

Got it saved in my favorites....ya just never know when you might need it!!!!:D

MilleniumClassAftCabins.jpg

Thanks for posting that picture. I haven't seen it in a while.

I can't help thinking that aft-lovers would have been SO much happier if Celebrity had made the balconies on the Solstice similar in size and covering to these lovely balconies on the M-class ships. :o

Here's a M-aft corner pic I 'stole' from someone else awhile ago - I'm sure whoever it is is a very nice person and won't mind me putting them in the spotlight again. We've had this corner cabin TWICE in Alaska - very nice.

P2250080.jpg.9f0b3207109acc98c3bfdd4e1ca38716.jpg

Are all of the aft CC cabins the same size? It may be my eyes but some of the balconies look a tad wider than others and I don't mean the handicapped one. Is 7201 larger than 7203 or is it just the camera angle?

Good Eyes! 7201 s a family view not a CC- although I don't know for sure if it is wider than the standard CC cabins. But 7212 and the two rooms above it are accessible cabins and are several feet wider than the others to allow room for wheel chairs or scooters around the rooms. Basically the two rooms on each side of each floor are the FV rooms. The next room on the port (left) side is a standard CC room, followed by an accessible CC cabin, followed by 2 standard CC rooms.

Lsimon, thanks for clearing that up. We are doing a 14 night Panama Canal sailing on Infinity. I have never sailed that ship and originally booked a SS. Dropped down to the CC aft for a better view of the transit. Hope I picked a good cabin.

Are all of the aft CC cabins the same size? It may be my eyes but some of the balcinies look a tad wider than others and I don't mean the handicapped one. Is 7201 larger than 7203 or is it just the camera angle?

The aft CC cabins are all the same size. The wider verandas are handicapped accessible cabins. The corners are not CC, they are FOV, and they have different verandas.

By the way, to the poster who booked an aft on the Mercury, that class ship does not have these fabulous verandas that the M class ships do. You still get the wake but not all the space on the veranda.

Archived