How does it work???

mammy

We are going on Indy in feb/09 and have already selected early dining.....but on closer observation of our itinerary we noticed that the ship departs from some ports right when we are to be at dinner, this gives us almost no time to get ready:eek: There are six of us sailing together and would like to try MTD how do I change this???

You have to be on board at least 30 minutes before the ship sails anyway, and I don't try and cut it that close. We never saw this as a problem. Most excursions will be done long before the cruise departs the port.

Unless you are one to stay in the port shopping or bar hopping until the last minute, I doubt this would be a problem. Only once on a group cruise with Princess did I ever cut it close.

Thanks.......i booked directly with RCI....I will give them a call and see if they can help me out......I am quick at getting ready but 15 minutes is pushing it, Unless i am going for the creature from the black lagoon look:eek:

I always find 6 too early and 8 too late 7 would be perfect......but I guess they need the turnaround time in the DR

You can be seated without causing any disruption by 630pm. They prefer it if people stagger when they arrive as there tends to be queues when the doors open (photographers/hand wash). If you want to change to My Time Dining after you've boarded that is generally available and they can set up your pre paid gratuities at that time when you switch.

Archived