Yipee - just upgraded Sapphire Dec 6th

lovevacadays

I just got a call from Princess for our Dec 6th sailing and got upgraded from a Balcony cabin to a Mini-Suite - having never stayed in a mini-suite I am soooooo excited! It actually has a bathtub - yipee!

Good for you. Enjoy that mini.

Marilyn

I just got a call from Princess for our Dec 6th sailing and got upgraded from a Balcony cabin to a Mini-Suite - having never stayed in a mini-suite I am soooooo excited! It actually has a bathtub - yipee!

Congratulations! Enjoy the mini. It'll be hard to go back.;)

Congrats! Have a great time; we love the mini's.

I had a balcony on the Aloha deck aft. I had actually marked my booking no upgrade because I have stayed in this particular cabin before and l didn't want them to upgrade me to mid-ship balcony. However, when they called me today I couldnt resist trying a mini-suite.

I had a balcony on the Aloha deck aft. I had actually marked my booking no upgrade because I have stayed in this particular cabin before and l didn't want them to upgrade me to mid-ship balcony. However, when they called me today I couldnt resist trying a mini-suite.

From what I've read on these boards, it's very unusual to get a true upgrade...especially when your booking was marked "no upgrade".

Enjoy your mini-suite.

Congrats! I echo what others have said - once you have a mini, going back to a regular balcony cabin is difficult. The extra space (and the bath tub) are so nice!

It's interesting (and good) to hear that even though a booking is marked "no upgrade" one might receive the opportunity and option to upgrade if one is available. I'll be waiting for my call to upgrade from our mini to a full suite! ;)

Congrats on the upgrade.................:)

Bob

Future: Diamond Princess Aus/Nz 01/09

Emerald Princess Med/Trans Atlantic 10/08

Celebrity Constellation British Isles/Norway 07/06

Celebrity Summit Alaska Repositioning 05/05

Celebrity Summit Panama Canal 10/02

Rhapsody Of The Seas Alaska 09/01

Spledour Of The Seas Baltic 09/99

HAL Veendam Eastern Caribbean 07/96

Carnival Holiday Western Carribean 07/93

Good for you! We started doing mini's on Dolphin deck about three years ago. Long ago started with ocean View..then balcony...then Mini...well this year we were trying to book a Spring Break cruise for March...most everything was booked already...So we are in a Vista suite in the Sapphire..It will be really, really hard to go back to anything else after this....:rolleyes:LPT

Archived