Elite benefits on Solstice?

Linda-E

Thank you to all who have posted reviews of Solstice. It's wonderful to share in your experiences while anticipating our own cruise in January.

Can someone tell me what benefits were offered to Elite Captains Club members on Solstice? We there bridge, galley, backstage tours? Wine tasting? Anything different than on M-class or C-class ships? Any info would be appreciated.

We have only 43 days to go! :D

Thank you to all who have posted reviews of Solstice. It's wonderful to share in your experiences while anticipating our own cruise in January.

Can someone tell me what benefits were offered to Elite Captains Club members on Solstice? We there bridge, galley, backstage tours? Wine tasting? Anything different than on M-class or C-class ships? Any info would be appreciated.

We have only 43 days to go! :D

Hi Linda !

They are pretty much the same as on Celebrity's other ships. There was a Backstage tour and Bridge tour, though I did not see a Galley Tour. I believe there was a Wine tasting event as well. Have a great time on Solstice !

I can't recall if I read it on here, or somewhere else, or if I heard it while on the Solstice. However, I recall that X is starting tours on the engine room. I know these had been discontinued but I'm certain I heard or read this from a reliable source. I also read that Princess is doing the same, but charging $250 for the tour. I would certainly be interested in doing this tour.

I can't recall if I read it on here, or somewhere else, or if I heard it while on the Solstice. However, I recall that X is starting tours on the engine room. I know these had been discontinued but I'm certain I heard or read this from a reliable source. I also read that Princess is doing the same, but charging $250 for the tour. I would certainly be interested in doing this tour.

$250 for the engine room tour!!! Does it include a bottle of Dom Perignon?

Archived