Soda package

2wheelin

What is the current cost of the soda package on Jewel? What sodas are available and can you bring your own on board?

Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite are available in the fountain and through the soda package. Usually the soda package only covers fountain drinks.

In the can, they offer Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, and Diet Sprite.

You can bring a reasonable amount of sodas onboard with you.

Thanks for info.

You can buy 6 packs on board? Do you know what other sodas they carry? Caffeine Free?

You can not buy 6 packs on board. You would need to bring it with you.

Also, they don't carry pepsi products onboard. Only Coke products.

Personally I would rather buy the soda package and pay a little more. Seems like a big hassle to have to run back to the room every time someone wanted a soda. I'm on vacation! I'd rather just have someone serve me.

The price of the soda package is $6 per person (adult) per day and $4 per person (child) per day plus 15% gratuity.

Thanks for info.

You can buy 6 packs on board? Do you know what other sodas they carry? Caffeine Free?

I meant you buy the 6 packs before you board the ship or in one of the ports and bring it back onto the ship. They sell soda on the ship by the can and they are Coke products. Not sure about caffeine free.

Soda package is only for fountain soda.

Personally I would rather buy the soda package and pay a little more. Seems like a big hassle to have to run back to the room every time someone wanted a soda. I'm on vacation! I'd rather just have someone serve me.

I'm with you... plus you get a cool RCL drink cup to keep. In fact I've used mine all year since the last cruise just to remind me that I did in fact go on a cruise (cause it's easy to forget when you're back at work).

Jay

Archived