Which lines offer open or personal choice dining?

cacj

We have taken NCL cruises and enjoyed the freestyle dining. What other cruises offer a similar approach?

Also, if you know, which of these lines include Acapulco in a seven day Mexico itinerary?

Thanks.

NCL, Princess, and HAL offer a form of anytime or freestyle dining on all their ships. RCCL is currently in the process of rolling out a form of anytime dining but it isn't on all their ships yets.

I don't know of any lines that have Acapulco as a stop on a 7 night cruise. Acapulco is a stop on Carnival Spirit's 8 night Mexican Riviera cruises out of San Diego.

Carnival is also adding AnyTime Dining option. Right now it os only on the Legend and the Liberty. Both of those are sailing out of FL to the Caribbean. I have seen it stated that they will be having it fleetwide but no date has been set.

All of the luxury lines, and most of the premium lines offer some version of open seating or anytime dining.

Crystal doesn't have open seating. They do have 2 specialty restaurants (Silk Road and Prego), but there's no way you could get in one or the other every night of a cruise.

Oceania has open seating dining--and no charge for their specialty restaurants.

Does Oceania do Mexican Riviera?

All of the luxury lines, and most of the premium lines offer some version of open seating or anytime dining.

Thanks for letting me know this.

Crystal doesn't have open seating. They do have 2 specialty restaurants (Silk Road and Prego), but there's no way you could get in one or the other every night of a cruise.

With only 2 , I could see that would be the case.

Archived